Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Reporting for mediocrity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Tier B payment sent. Let’s rock n roll.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

3 DONG HORSE posted:

Tier B

Does August 27 at 4pm Pacific sound fair? It isn't perfect but seems to be the most so far participating with the fairest amount of notice.

https://doodle.com/meeting/participate/id/bY5n6V0b

That works for me. An hour or two later would be better but it’s whatever is easiest for the group.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!

darkspider42 posted:

No, I've got some plans in case we can't find a 12th

Each week one team is assigned to the SADNESS PYRAMID

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
ESPN crash or is it just me?

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
drat, Andrews went out so I picked up Musgrave, but then got cute and swapped in Likely.

Going to lose by 4, Likely got 0.9 and Musgrave got 6.5.

Fantasy football is back, baby!

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Wow, after losing Chubb I legitimately might not win another game. My team is horrendous, I don’t even know if I have trade fodder unless someone wants Cousins or Andrews in Tier B.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Yes I got a couple. I just have to decide which would provide the most improvement to the areas I’m lacking.

i.e. my entire team

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Wow, that last second Bynum interception. I’ve never been so excited to be 2-5.

Tough break but good game, Swifties.

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
Hi it’s me, that rear end in a top hat whose Tier B team shows up well after being eliminated solely to ruin everyone elses playoff schemes.

Better come in swinging, just because I’m 4-8 doesn’t mean I’m rolling over!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whoreson Welles
Mar 4, 2015

ON TO THE NEXT PAGE!
I’m right there with you but I had the poor draft strategy of being 12th pick and going Nick Chubb/Garrett Wilson.

Didn’t work out great!