Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
I'm still in this! Will get keepers organized soon(tm).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001
Gridiron Chefs full list -

Javonte Williams Den, RB 1+1
Mike Evans TB, WR 1
Dameon Pierce Hou, RB 2
Jordyn Brooks Sea, LB 3
Bobby Wagner FA, LB 4
Adam Thielen FA, WR 5
Derwin James Jr. LAC, S 6
Patrick Mahomes KC, QB 8
Dallas Goedert Phi, TE 11
Brian Robinson Jr. Wsh, RB 12
Khalil Herbert Chi, RB 13
Isaiah Likely Bal, TE 14
Cooper Kupp LAR, WR 15
Christian Watson GB, WR 16

Keep list -

Dameon Pierce Hou, RB 2
Derwin James Jr. LAC, S 6
Patrick Mahomes KC, QB 8
Dallas Goedert Phi, TE 11
Brian Robinson Jr. Wsh, RB 12
Khalil Herbert Chi, RB 13
Isaiah Likely Bal, TE 14
Cooper Kupp LAR, WR 15
Christian Watson GB, WR 16

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

Pain of Mind posted:

A dumb question, but are promoted teams (or recently joined teams) competitive for Tier A?

Think of it like the English Premier League. You have about 1/4 megabastards, 1/4 perennial league, and the rest are constantly rotating in/out of relegation.

So are you going to be the next Leicester City of fantasy football?

The real answer is yes you can be competitive, and even have a chance at winning the league. I honestly thought I had a top 2 team going into last year off of a supplemental draft but injuries ate my year.

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

payment options:

if you need an alternate payment please let me know.

I've been doing all my stuff through GPay and saw I used it for this before. Are you the lanowar I sent dues to before?

Chen Kenichi
Jul 20, 2001

darkspider42 posted:

yeah, thats me. I think GPay is done though, right? Looks like we did Zelle last year. Want to stick with that or Venmo?

I did my other leagues through GPay this year, but if you wanna zelle to be consistent I can do that as well. As long as it isn't PayPal or a subsidiary I am all good just tell me where you want it.