Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007
Ooo! Look at me! NO DON'T LOOK AT ME!

Randomly here's a link to the blessed pics thread in GBS

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3847325&pagenumber=1128&perpage=40

where you can find pigs like this:
https://i.imgur.com/XmoFC49.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Wombot posted:

There was a discussion last night on Bluesky about how the world right now feels completely unmoored. You tell me any news headline and I don't immediately disbelieve it. Aliens? Ok. Antigravity? Gimme a board. Cure for cancer? Why not. Cure for aging? Lfg.

I hope it soothes you to learn people been having those late night discussions for 10,000 years

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Far as I see people are invested because theoretically Trump could be forced to campaign out of prison. Which is theoretical anyway because political America would be overwhelmingly concerned by the banana republic optics, even when the chimp throws poo at everything.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

I just learned Johnny Hardwick, aka Dale in KotH, passed away yesterday. Rest in power.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UaFiTMyuq1A&t=20s

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

If they live, but both get crippled, imagine all the unexpected funding that would magically materialise for medical research teams around the world. Not to mention the public campaigns to up social status and fight stigmas of disability. And if it's Zuck they might even be successful!

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Musk banning headlines might be the most pot high idea I think I've ever heard. Taking things away from people might be his only joy though? Next he'll be banning ice cream

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Why didn't they schedule it four days later?

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

The angry diaper president has to be less than 1.80m and more than 150kg because that's the most shameful metric, and the man has never not achieved the most shame

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Stultus Maximus posted:

Buying good electric cars is not wrong.

Which is why you shouldn't buy any from Ford GM or Chrysler

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

Jimmy Smuts posted:

Yep that's it, straight out of the intro to A Clockwork Orange.

Full.
Metal.
Jacket.

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

bird food bathtub posted:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/31/bull-car-riding-shotgun-nebraska-watusi

What the gently caress Nebraska? I have questions but I'm not sure you have answers.

No matter how bizarre an image this conjures in your head I guarantee you are not ready for the truth of the picture when you click through.

The joy of posting on mobile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThisIsJohnWayne
Feb 23, 2007

pantslesswithwolves posted:

There went the last vestiges of doubt that I might have had about whether we live in a simulation or not.

It's funny how, being a foreigner, it just makes me go "lol, america"