Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I’d almost prefer if the SEC just kept letting rich idiots dump their money into obvious scams. Good way to redistribute some wealth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

US Berder Patrol posted:

It's not like crypto leads to any kind of socially equitable redistribution of wealth, though. The money is flowing into the hands of the griftiest people in the world.

I never claimed socially equitable, I’m willing to settle for funny

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

M_Gargantua posted:

Its not the rich losing their money, its the idiot's in that middle class bracket losing it to the rich.

Well, yeah, but nobody ever wins the battle of “do your loving research”

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Hyrax Attack! posted:

That makes sense. On another note is there a possibility if he gets stupid enough to directly threaten the DC judge that he’ll be locked up for contempt pending trial? Would guess that’s possible for any defendant but he has a ridiculously long leash but there must be a limit.

I mean, if I’ve watched enough Legal Eagle (I haven’t) there is possibility the judge can have him held without bond but that’s typically reserved for violent crimes or flight risks, so it’s probably unlikely since he hasn’t screwed over enough rich white people.

I’d like to see him try to run a campaign from North Korea.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
The stimulant was probably adderall, 200 mg is like 10-20 pills so not even a full month.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I woke up and was having a bad day.

My day is no longer bad. Even… good?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
It’s always okay if you pray it away.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

That Works posted:

He likely has an endless pool of money to grift from I reckon

If he stops saying the quiet part out loud, which lol

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Milo and POTUS posted:

Some people need to get help

ftfy

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Friendly reminder to everyone between Texas and DC: it’s the time of year where hurricanes get lovely, so make sure you’ve got your go bag ready.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Discussion Quorum posted:

Maybe we'll finally get some rain :stonklol:

You had to do it.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Wingnut Ninja posted:

Is... is it good news? :ohdear:

If you’re a rich white christian, then yes!

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I’d actually be interested if he could pull it off in his crapcan of a plane. I don’t think it’s up to a transoceanic journey, unless he bunny hops his way to Juneau or something then heads to Vladivostok.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Wait, is this supposed to be a bad thing?

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

not caring here posted:

I only caught Twitter clips but it seemed that Chris Christie and Nikki Haley seemed the most... less poo poo? out of the crowd, not that the bar was hard to shuffle over.

Therefore I imagine their campaigns are now completely over.

The thing about those two is they’re both relatively sane, so they’d swing independent voters with the right platform.

So yeah, not a chance.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Most cops can be bought if you’re willing to pay enough

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Eason the Fifth posted:

If someone asked me what was worse for mental health, enlisting in the military or posting on the Something Awful forums, I would probably still say the military, but I would legitimately have to think about it

Posting on these forums has actually done wonders for my mental health.

Take that as you will.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
I think the push is being driven by what happened at UPS, with the problem being that nobody’s gonna give a poo poo for a long drat time. The only people that will feel it immediately are the ones that get laid off because they work for a supplier that doesn’t have any orders.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
In completely unrelated cool poo poo, the moon probe that Japan and the US keep trying to launch has an experiment that operates .05C above absolute zero.

Pun intended.

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.
Why does anyone still voluntarily live in Florida

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Have they heard of California City

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Did California City have blockchain? Thought not. :thunk:

Sure, they chained together block after worthless block. They didn’t even need computers to do it!