Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Also the value of all the other coins is based on Bitcoin, I thought.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

A.o.D. posted:

We should treat that as a truthful statement of intent.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Midjack posted:

78th anniversary of the first offensive use of nuclear weapons was today.

An unimaginable horror that didn't need to happen

Source: I did two papers on the bombs believing the invasion prevention justification.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Can I read the papers

No I was a bad student and embarrassed by my uncritical regurgitation of speculation.

And I dropped out almost 20 years ago

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah this is their entire defense plan I think

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RCRTgtpC-Go

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Qtotonibudinibudet posted:

the hiroshima peace park has volunteer-run guided tours, and i was the only person that showed up for the tour that day

the nice old lady doing a very emotive, very japanese apology for the attack on pearl harbor and expressing thanks for the US designing a pacifist postwar constitution was very :stare: awkward next to the graphic statues of children with flesh melting off their bodies

Oof

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Spoggerific posted:

Speaking of Japan and weed, a college (American) football team has recently had a scandal where the school found 200mg of "stimulants" and... 20mg of weed... in a player's room. The news hasn't made clear what the stimulants are (they're just saying 覚醒剤 in Japanese), but it could be anything from meth to cocaine to adderall, which is straight up illegal in Japan.

Yeah Japan does not care if Adderall is prescribed, and yet the bastards had the nerve to look at me weird when I didn't have my meds and had impulse control issues.

gently caress their backwards rear end beliefs and codified racism.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Apparently my mother has a friend who's on cruise at Lahaina thru haven't heard from...

:ohdear:

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Wonder who would win if their security details fought it out. Probably Zuck’s as the FB board would have hired real professionals without consideration of what musk would prioritize.

Musk hires fuckwits that wish they got their shot in Rhodesia, if I had to guess the profile of a random employee.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Hyrax Attack! posted:

They’re probably busy buying up property in Rivington, NC.

I don't actually doubt that the worst groups will pay to have their little section of hell in America

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

lightpole posted:

Thats different from coming up with fantasy deaths. Thats kinda weird and probably not healthy.

God, you sound fun.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
They are vile and weak people who think society is to blame for their own insecurities as (mainly) parents.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Holy poo poo literally their only video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7Uy0Uznw4E

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It also implies blame or involvement from the US.

A video debunking a conspiracy theory or something fringe can get called glowie if it strikes a nerve with the x-files brained.

E: I remember some unpublished 9-11 video surfaced when Ukraine was getting invaded, and the related videos included a lot of random unclassified test video the YouTube algorithm pushed, and comments were all peppered with glowie comments.

Wasabi the J fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Aug 15, 2023

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Trump will try for mistrial.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Yeah everyone wants the Limitless pills

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
He made it all from scratch

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
It's so wild to see Giuliani, who invented the perp walk and one of the first to use RICO to be the target of RICO and possibly doing a perp walk.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

CBJSprague24 posted:

He shall henceforth be known as P01135809.

Poll es bogus

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Before you feel any sympathy just remember what an absolute irreconcilable rear end in a top hat this piece of poo poo has been.

I hope he's scared the whole time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

not caring here posted:

Looks like ol' Mickey C got that look of terror in his eyes, wondering if this is it, if he's gonna stroke out and die on camera or if he's gonna be trapped inside his own body never to use language again.

Inshallah