Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

pantslesswithwolves posted:

Of all the things I hate Rhodesian Lowtax for, one of the biggest things is making Mark Zuckerberg look like a better person by comparison.

Zuckerberg and Bezos both.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
The timing is unfortunate with the tropical storm...

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009
Images instead of text are also bad for accessibility for blind people.

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Leave posted:

Does anyone know what the guy is saying? I'm assuming it's just Russian for, "Holy poo poo, a loving plane is crashing!" but you never know

They think it's a shot down drone falling, and worrying about where it will blow up. And commenting on smoke and fragments and stuff.
(And of course swearing)

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Coasterphreak posted:

The thing about those two is they’re both relatively sane, so they’d swing independent voters with the right platform.

So yeah, not a chance.

Yeah, for Christie that bridge is closed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OddObserver
Apr 3, 2009

Milo and POTUS posted:

I didn't know I couldn't do that officer

I don't think my driver's ed class covered this case.