Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
At least in GBS, maybe three or four hours after the second tower fell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

I’ll believe #6 when I see it, there’s a fuckload of political consultants in DC.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Merchant marine had a rough rear end time in the Atlantic, I’m not sure if they had a higher casualty ratio than the marines did in the pacific though.

They of course got utterly hosed on pay and benefits.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The people under tremendous pressure to get as many people into the military aren’t disqualifying enough recruits?

Shocker.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

He’s gonna be out on bail so fast y’all.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

stealie72 posted:

Can confirm. Have ridden a 757 in 3x3 domestic configuration from Cleveland to Gatwick. Will never do that again.

Hey it got you out of Cleveland didn’t it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Meh he supported the Sea Shepherd enough for them to name a boat after him, gently caress him.