Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I want to share my Buddy's Take on RFK, Jr.
"Of course he's controlled opposition- he's a Kennedy that's still alive."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Kith posted:

How so? I'm not familiar with the subject outside of shitposts like

https://twitter.com/wildtiktokss/status/1668969512480174080?s=20

They basically teach WW2 as "We were trying to be an Asian superpower. Everyone else disagreed. After the war..."

They teach a beyond than bland accounting if WW2

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Wrong Theory posted:

That's because it's M. Bison :bisonyes:

That'd be a super hosed up way to find out Raul Julia faked his death.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Grip it and rip it posted:

Its a totally reasonable thing for someone her age to do. I think the real issue is that we have people this old working in Congress

It's reasonable, but so would removing her from Congress. If she can't make her own decisions, she shouldn't be making decisions for the country. If she is too old to be trusted with her own money, she shouldn't get to decide how we spend.

They will cart her rear end in on life support with a Servitor Skull if we allow it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Hannibal Rex posted:

Do we know which goon built this?

We know which Goon inspected it.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My first intro to TCC was clicking it on accident, meaning to select GiP, and the top red text(? Something to get your attention besides the all caps RIP GOON) that was the infamous dude who cooked himself/wife asking for help to do some fraud.

That was a real weird thread to fall into thinking it was GiP. I got a few pages in before I realized.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It looks like he caught him in the face on the slide, and when the baseman wasn't polite enough, things got unpolite.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

She posted what seems like reciepts further down- it looks legit

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I think part of the equation is on what you personally believe the primary motivator for the bombing was- was it a demonstration of force not for the Japanese, but for the world? Was it to preserve the lives of a home island invasion? Simple math?

I'd like to read the papers, and I am interested in a group discussion on the topic because I don't feel qualified to make a fair eval of the use.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

My Grandpa wasn't conceived yet.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I have my beliefs on the bomb, but I don't feel qualified to try and sort the morality of it in the moments, if that makes sense.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

It's the choice I would have made; from everything I know, it was the best chance at preserving the most lives while gaining victory.

War is near always choosing the less bad or all bad options.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Hyrax Attack! posted:

Not sure about the claim but aren’t Occupy Democrats considered unreliable?

Yes. Did a google, and it's just this gut being all loud because Trumps cronies did she we already knew.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Everything he posted was the cheapest possible option

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Bored As gently caress posted:

All those guns and the loving moron had a 1990s era "assault vest" / "tactical vest" straight out of BLACKHAWK!(TM)'s cataloge.

Lmao

Not even a name brand vest.
That's a Wish.com copy

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

This is Elon's cop out.
You see, he accepted- Zuck refused. Now Elon doesn't have to fight, because Zuck is afraid of him, and he by default since Zuck refused to drop everything on a random Monday.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

CBJSprague24 posted:

Trump's lawyers are allegedly asking him to cancel his bigly huge media event as he'll probably hang himself in the firm of gift-wrapping evidence to the prosecutors.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1692140769241690330?t=JCDSeAtnPeAxsMa3DKNVOg&s=19

Prosecutors already set their DVR and assigned interns to take live notes.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I have no desire to ever watch DBZ after trying to watch DBZ. For it being "The Greatest Fighting Manga of All Time!" they sure don't loving fight very much.

4 loving episodes of that rear end in a top hat standing with his hands over his head, while his opponent just did nothing?

Stupid loving show.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I can't wait for Trump to heckle from the audience.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Mr. Nice! posted:

In related news, the state of Georgia filed their response to Meadows' attempt at removal to federal court. Right out the gate they challenge Meadows' claim that his actions were under the color of his office. Meadows himself in his own filings said his actions were 100% political activity and protected first amendment speech. This is Meadows' admitting that his actions violated the Hatch Act, meaning that none of these actions were under the color of office.

Meadows himself flippantly once said, as well, that "no one outside of the beltway really cares about the Hatch Act."

They could have left it at that, but then went deep to explain that even if the Hatch Act didn't exist, none of the work was within the color of his office because none of the work was within the color of Trump's office. The sitting president has zero interest in the presidential election by design. The president is necessarily and constitutionally/statutorily siloed off from the administration of the presidential election because they are often a candidate for the election.

I did the crimes, but they shouldn't count because I don't like them. Also, here's another crime I did.

Bold strategy.

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

I'm 6'3", 280, and Trump looks about 2.5 Bulletsponge wide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

How the gently caress can you "file for arrest"?