Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Zamujasa posted:

surely he wasn't stupid enough to

I'm not sure what outcome you expected with a start like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Crab Dad posted:

Remember when the electoral college was touted as this cool thing that would save us from people like trump?

Any residual illusion that the EC was gifted to us by brain genius demigods pretty much evaporated for me after reading Pauline Maier's Ratification

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Grip it and rip it posted:

Lol at the notion that J.6 was a turning point. Republican have been morally bankrupt my entire lifetime. They basically abandoned any pretention towards good governance with the moral majority poo poo in the 1980s

I have to think it was throwing in with Nixon that really turned them from the party of Ward Cleaver to the party of Eddie Haskell.