Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Coasterphreak posted:

I never claimed socially equitable, I’m willing to settle for funny

I told myself as I voted for Trump.

Twice.

I kid, who the gently caress votes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

That guy from euphoria died too, at 25. Is this the worst year for dying since 2016

Hard disagree.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's your pick then

Late 2019 to late 2022.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

pantslesswithwolves posted:

There’s probably a 19-page thread in TCC from 2010 with an average 4.14 rating where some poster talks about their experiences with a compound called 5-NMP3s-Dioxide-Ferro-Bismuth-69-DPT-dimethylbenzanote-81, which sets in motion a chain of events where goons discover that heating it to a certain temperature and inhaling it via a balloon gives the user wild hallucinations of the future or times long past. Gradually, this becomes known as “doing the Kessel Run” with posters lambasting others for not doing a high enough dose as “dumping their shipments at the first sign of an Imperial cruiser.” The thread eventually dwindles off as the most prolific posters abruptly stop posting, leading many to speculate that they’ve OD’d. In actuality, they’ve discovered the first steps toward traveling through time and space, a fact that won’t be realized until archaeologists unearth a new part of the Parisian catacombs and find a slightly newer skeleton wearing a Casio wristwatch next to a much older skeleton with “MY NIGGA HAVE YOU TRIED LSD?!” scrawled on a nearby wall with the ashes of a dead torch.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

BaconAndBullets posted:

What about Zuck killing Elon in the ring? And not just kill him in a "oh well, sometimes stuff happens in a match", I mean kill him well after the ref tries to end it.

Stop… just stop… I can only cum so hard so many times, man.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

lightpole posted:

These billionaire death ring fantasies or whatever aren't a weird fixation at all.

:allears:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

lightpole posted:

Thats different from coming up with fantasy deaths. Thats kinda weird and probably not healthy.

:allears:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

stealie72 posted:

The *ahem* riggers, eh?

Yeah I used 3m combat earplugs and even I got that dog whistle loud and clear.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

CBJSprague24 posted:

Trump's lawyers are allegedly asking him to cancel his bigly huge media event as he'll probably hang himself in the firm of gift-wrapping evidence to the prosecutors.

https://twitter.com/MikeSington/status/1692140769241690330?t=JCDSeAtnPeAxsMa3DKNVOg&s=19

Perfectly normal climate system we got here.

*god slaps hood of earth* “You know how much heat this bad boy can hold? Hold my beer and watch this.” *Cat 6 Hurricanes become a thing*

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
You don’t even have to be a rich white guy. Just white.

Those of you who worked with TS & SCI and everything else, you ever notice how the folks who bragged about smoking pot before joining were always the whitest kids u know? Straight up think about it.
Never someone who is Latina/o or Black, or mixed race. Always the straight up most Caucasian motherfuckers you’ve ever met.

There’s a reason.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Since I don’t keep up with the Fox News Extended Cinematic Universe I never see Donnie’s campaigning events, so I just assume he’s been horfing diet pills and diet cokes since the indictment came down and he knew he couldn’t hide his weight.

Why god can’t do the needful, and drop this geriatric motherfucker from any of a dozen natural reasons I don’t know. Just kidding. There is no god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013
Uhh, Trump said he’s noping out of the “debates.”

He’s gonna sit on the ticket while going through trial and completely loving undo the GOP so that now it’s gonna be Dark Brandon that kicks off the Sino-American war.

I’m so glad I’m both too old and my kid is gonna be too young to fight hyper war or wtf ever we kick off in 2025-6.

:dance: