Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
That guy from euphoria died too, at 25. Is this the worst year for dying since 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

What's your pick then

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Midjack posted:

I only remember 731 because it was the title of a good x-files episode.

It was mytharc, you can skip it although I do guess it was better than later entries ie watchable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The 2 minute hate seems almost quaint coming from 2023

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It was a beautiful letter. Oh my god I hope he goes to live with Kim

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That's how he looked when he heard about the 9/11 attacks

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Kind of a moot point anyway because trump was a festering wound of malintent on this matter (and others)

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

You just know he's gonna start 80s style rapping next appearance

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Wrong Theory posted:

My name's Frederick Douglas and I'm here to say
There were some benefits to slay-ver-ay
Free room, board
and on the job training*
Not to mention low rates of obe-sit-ay

Why was I cursed with this gift.

* This was actually argued but I forget where, I want to say I saw it in last months news chat

You heard it likely from an earlier Prager U vid that I think Desantis cited

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

A.o.D. posted:

Just like most of the other rich poo poo birds, their first loyalty is to themselves. They're not true believers like the MyPillow guy.

Nah, I believe in this case it could be both and he just didn't want to run afoul one of the few government departments still with teeth. This is musk

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Darryl from the office finally snapped huh

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

god please help me posted:

Why oprah, and not Zuckerberg, who tried to evict people off an entire island?

Uh it sounds like he tried to help them?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Trump's excellent taste in music is not on trial here

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

It'd at least make the techno fascist future more interesting

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

FrozenVent posted:

He’s gonna be out on bail so fast y’all.

no see when I said I was gonna make the courts PAY for it,

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Platystemon posted:

It turns out that the COVID‑19 public health emergency declaration was load‑bearing, and ending it for political optics has consequences.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1690885431980965888

Also, be prepared to open your wallet wide if you’re uninsured.

https://twitter.com/EricTopol/status/1690827550782869504

loving insanity. I'd like to string every rear end in a top hat responsible for this up by their testicles. If they don't have them then we will give them some then get to hoisting

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Terrifying Effigies posted:

End stage will be them saying Trump was secretly in cahoots with :abuela: the whole time

Oh man it's going to be beautiful. Some of those old pictures are going to get a lot of work

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

even joe rogan fans look down on tim pool fans which is hilarious. I'm sure there's tons of overlap obviously but still it's very funny

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

RFC2324 posted:

I do notice that it acknowledges trans men as men (they lose the titles they had an unfair advantage for by being men) while simultaneously saying trans women aren't women

This is shockingly common I feel. Or at least it feels like trans women get way more poo poo than the men do

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Some people need to get new hobbies

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Programming seems deranged to me in general but this guy is something else. I can't stress how weird this is as someone who doesn't dabble in the dark arts

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Defenestrategy posted:

What kind of idiot takes an rear end whipping for someone else.

authoritarians

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

orange juche posted:

Translation for the not brain geniuses: "My 4th set of lawyers told me to shut the gently caress up or they'd stop representing me, and I can't find anymore"

whats the rationale for taking it at all? On the unlikely chance I win I'm gonna make johnny cochran look like lionel hutz and can charge anything for the rest of time?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What's even the point then. Now I don't care if he goes to jail

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

bengy81 posted:

He's flying a million miles an hour on some sort of upper. I guess he's really just a cut rate trump wannabe.

Someone got into the Panzerschokolade

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

By trump standards it's almost cogent and yet tehre is no doubt that is obviously him. Remarkable

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

stealie72 posted:

Can confirm. Have ridden a 757 in 3x3 domestic configuration from Cleveland to Gatwick. Will never do that again.

Did you get lost on the plane

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What was the timeline on the prigozhin anyway. Last I heard it petered out because woops shoulda told your families to head for the hills first (although admittedly there's no way they weren't being monitored day and night), then I heard he was jailed, then met with putin or something like that, then dead, then alive again, now dead again...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Besides, people actually like meatballs

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

That username is super familiar but I'll be damned if I can place it. What was their av?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

So who was turtilicious. Other than boba pearl. God BP is so close to being recognizable but not turtlicious

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

nobodys gonna take you seriously until you get on your alt and agree with yourself

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Go away you stupid storm. I'm sick of these drat things

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Mr. Nice! posted:

As of the 7 am update, it's going to be a major hurricane at landfall, so, yeah, gonna strengthen a lot. It's already a hurricane and hasn't passed Cuba yet. Tampa Bay is going to be on the windward side or a direct recipient of an eyewall. So much for the republican plan to fix our homeowners insurance rates by avoiding a major hurricane for a few years.

it was a stupid loving plan but you did kinda hope we'd luck out even if it meant they would. It's just so loving hot. I don't think we've had any days below 90 this summer. Bone dry too, surprised few (any?) fires

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Living on the coast during hurricane season is like playing russian roulette

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

pseudosavior posted:

Edit: the number of New Yorkers who go on and on about NYC being the greatest city in the world, yet they have lived in Tampa for ~20 years is astounding.

They're the first to whine about it too, without fail. Usually involves racism!

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

M_Gargantua posted:

Yes, here in CT we have public services still somewhat functional.

still kinda suggests wrongly that floridas ever were

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I would have loved old epcot as an adult, when it was all retrofuture optimism. Apparently they did away with all that poo poo and it's all frozen and crap from movies I never bothered to watch. I hate the state but it's an extremely well run theme park. Busch garden's is a lot of fun too.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

M_Gargantua posted:

I was at Disney World in the January just before Covid. Someone else paid for the trip, since it was technically a hosted corporate event. But it was worth every one of their pennies. I did the math out since I'm a nerd and the price of the lodging on the campus was more than made up for by the value of not having to rent a car or pay for gas or wasting time getting too and from the parks and parking. Turns out having functional mass transit in their little city is a huge time and cost saver for the everyday person, what a commie idea!

oh yeah we stayed at xmas once back in the 90s at the contemporary hotel. Train ran right through the goddamn building. Honestly more impressive than the rides. I enjoyed it, and I'd go again pretty easily. I just don't understand disney adults. That poo poo is baffling

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Pine Cone Jones posted:

Eminent domain all the land and give them a dollar to go gently caress themselves.

Guarantee it has less public transportation than disney world