Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

It’s so nice to have ammunition just sitting there for when feds waving the GOP banner complain about leopards eating their face.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

There’s no money in people not getting sick.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

People are still going to get sick. This treatment, assuming it works, doesn't prevent people from getting sick.

Yeah but cancer is good for lots of drawn out hospital stays.

This is bad for business.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Comrade Blyatlov posted:

Can I read the papers

Probably written by somebody with no family in the service at the time.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

If we didn’t nuke Japan we wouldn’t have gotten anime or ramen.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Bored As gently caress posted:

I know, right? Like holy poo poo, I bet that dumb gently caress got his gear from a Cheaper Than Dirt catalogue.

I bought a pair of brass tit door knockers from them once. Nice gift!

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

I can’t think of anything funnier than billionaires dying from their own hubris, be it penis enlargement or flying helicopters.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Who the hell is this sheriff who cares more about the law than the good ol boy system? I’m utterly amazed.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

It’s loving chess. Why the gently caress does that matter for a game? This governing body needs a wedgy.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

maffew buildings posted:

There's unfortunately no reason for him to go into exile. He's the favorite to win the GOP primary, he has a massive donor base, none of the charges prevent running for president and it's non zero he loses if he does get the nomination. Very glad we decorumed our way to this reality

Remember when the electoral college was touted as this cool thing that would save us from people like trump?

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Got my vote.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

Arrath posted:

My girlfriend speaks highly of having a pass back when she lived in the LA area and went to Disneyland at least once a month.

I just can't wrap my head around wanting to go stand in crowds and lines that often. Sure I had fun when I went to Disneyland, but I was in 3rd grade.

My wife swears there's been some improvement to the line technology and special needs children and their families get fast passes so it's not quite so terrible. I might go to Disney Land next year after a 20 year hiatus but my wife took/is going to take one of each of our kids. The next trip is on the October spookfest day. Separate passes and less people in the park overall.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

You know that ladies journey sounds a lot like a person i know out here but they managed to move back.

Dude is some sort of golden child and all the bosses like him. He gets promoted to GS11 then gets a job overseas in Bahrain for big bucks but quits before he starts due to refusing to get the covid shots. So he uproots his family to move to Florida because his wife loves DisneyLand. I guess that got old because he managed to move back to Seattle region and get a private sector job. Comes sniffing around for his old job but it's filled. The boss offers him a GS12 position but he turns it down because he wont take less than GS13.
The boss says no thankfully. Dude is way too flighty even if he is a great worker. Also lol antivax.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

pseudosavior posted:

Judging by Vivek, it looks like we're going to lose a bunch of old grifters and conmen, and receive a fresh crop of true believers, and that's honestly pretty loving terrifying.

Thankfully they seem to like to do crimes. We just need to set up giant honeypots to collect up the latest batch. I’d like to propose the Free
Abortion Kitchen Environment. Mission Statement, “to provide healthcare and food to the downtrodden”. All staffed with federal agents ready to arrest any protestors.
The twist could be it actually does healthcare and soup kitchens but that’s too difficult to do at the federal level apparently.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

orange juche posted:

Howdy Doody indeed

with his butt of course