Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

I dunno what people expected after the Borat movie. Homey wasn't "adjusting his shirt". It was exactly what it looked like, and Guliani is exactly what he looked like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Heh, we got authorized an hour leave to GTFO early. Still currently bright and sunny out. We'll see what happens.

P.S. for nuke chat, ask around in South Korea some time if dropping them was worth it. Buckle the gently caress up for some of the responses though.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
"What're you gonna do, shoot me?"
-Man shot by the FBI

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

CBJSprague24 posted:

https://twitter.com/ZaleskiLuke/status/1689944421314203649?t=RV66I3YjwKEw8LD8Va6ghA&s=19

He's looking a little animatronic.

It will never not be funny to me that the GOP candidate for president continues to use a gay anthem as his hype music.

I always thought it would be Dwight.

Well a gay anthem would go pretty well with that "jerking off two invisible dicks" move in this clip that he always does. Has been a while since he did accordion hands I guess.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

The funniest bit of the finalized protection order is that Donnie can read any of the documents, even grand jury stuff, but he can't have a cell phone/copier and he can't yammer about any of the sensitive stuff.

There are 11.6 million pages in the discovery. I'd set the over/under at donnie-read pages at 1.5 and I'd take the under.

I'll take the WAY THE gently caress under as well on this. I don't think he'll read a single word of it. I do think he's going to do his toddler-best to leak as much of it as he can. There is absolutely no way in my mind he does not attempt to get the feral hogs feeding at his social media trough to target and attack jury members and witnesses and such. It's exactly the kind of short sighted, narcissistic, spiteful attack and destroy tactic his kind of personality does. Gonna take a poo poo ton of guard rails around that information to stop him from doing it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
PopeHat gonna be tripping this week, I'm reading that it might be the Georgia version of RICO.

"It's never RICO, it's never RICO, oh poo poo it's a RICO!"

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Pfffffff, that's such a lawyer answer.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Every channel for communication these chuds are on is screaming about civil war and how somebody should go do something about it. The big difference now is that every attempt at organizing it used to be met with circle jerking each other over getting to kill and punish their enemies and how covered in glory they would all be for fighting the perfidious jew swarthy invader liberals. Now a thousand or so of them have gotten around to the finding out phase and those channels are responding to attempts to coordinate with "YOU'RE A FED! OH YEAH, WELL YOU'RE A GLOWIE!"

So the individual mass shooters will continue to have the kettle's heat turned up on them until they go popcorn, but there's going to be a really hard time organizing large scale stuff when everyone's jumping at shadows.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Kith posted:

permutation of "fbi agents glow in the dark". glowie = fed

Most famously used by some right wing racist rear end in a top hat on YouTube I don't care enough about to justify with his name, wherein he used the phrase and a hard-R to refer to federal agents that were gang stalking him "at night" so he could see them or whatever bullshit he made up for false martyr points.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Today is not a good day to be a Nazi.

Good.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

orange juche posted:

He won't realize it, because he was dumb/racist enough to challenge a dude who was going to thoroughly whip his rear end to a fight in the octagon, and then not take the fight seriously until the punches started landing. Guy could have and probably should have gotten pasted so much harder because punching Nazis is cathartic.

It was never a fight it was a one-sided rear end whooping buzzsaw that the Nazi walked in to face first. Assholes in the replies are trying to drag him for not stopping instantly when he tapped and being all "that's not honorable, guess you really are as bad as they say" not catching that he didn't stop because he never started. It was play time the whole time.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Platystemon posted:

I’ve never understood the appeal of donating to a man who brags about his billions.

He could ostensibly fund centuries of campaigns from his own pocket.

I mean, some of the donors are expecting quid pro quo, which I think is stupid on multiple levels, but that’s not what motivates all of them.

I need to help Trump, he's in danger. Only me giving him part of my social security check can save this nation. I'm an important part of the Patriot Eagle Truth Warrior team!

If there's nothing else Trump is good at, the one thing he's got is being a conman and he's got these hateful poo poo people wrapped around his pinky by manipulating their emotions.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

stealie72 posted:

Trump dying when his plane crashes into the north Atlantic on his way to flee to Russia because he was as cheap with maintenance as he is with everything else would be goddamn hilarious.

Trump would end up living longer than Elvis and Bigfoot combined if this happened.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
https://twitter.com/ukrpravda_news/status/1694392677658247498
Supposed video of Prigo's plane going down. I am not a fly boy so it's entirely based on my layman interpretation; that poo poo was tumbling out of the sky with flames and smoke pouring out of it.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

bulletsponge13 posted:

I did the crimes, but they shouldn't count because I don't like them. Also, here's another crime I did.

Bold strategy.

They were beautiful crimes. It's unfair to persecute your political opposition for perfect and bigly crimes like some kind of communist witchunt antifa.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

shame on an IGA posted:

how in the gently caress is that suit managing to be way too big and nowhere near big enough at the same time

Between the fucky sizing, the wonky color scheme, and the hambeast inside it the whole thing is more like a cartoon than a person.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

ASAPI posted:

25 pounds my rear end. He is fatter than me and I'm not keen to step on scale.

215 is a wet fart of a joke that looks up the grave seriousness and timely delivery of a clown car. We've all seen the badonkadonk tennis-rear end picture. Dude's gut alone probably weighs as much as I do with that front-half-of-a-centaur posture. If he's not cracking 300 I'd be surprised.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
My first reaction wasn't "evil Kubrick stare", it was "child with diaper concentrating on making GBS threads".

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
Between DeSantis DeSantis-ing all over the state for years and insurance companies noping the gently caress out en masse, one big hurricane at just the wrong spot could be very, very bad for a lot of people basically forever. I have images in my head of the still basically abandoned parts of New Orleans, on steroids.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

facialimpediment posted:

It’s extremely rural, and economically poor.

Well that sucks. Lots of people will get hosed and nobody will care or change anything because it's not enough money.

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Mr. Nice! posted:

Some dude with nazi tattoos deliberately killed a bunch of black people in Jacksonville.

Ah, so another completely ambiguous lone wolf killer whose agenda we will never understand and by the way he might be an antifa super soldier transgender fed plant really makes you think huh?

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice

Tiny Timbs posted:

Correct me if I’m wrong but once strokes start manifesting don’t they tend to reoccur with ever greater rapidity and severity until you’re dead?

Something about the ol’ brain tubes weakening

The problem that McConnel is trapped in is that he was most likely on blood thinners like 6 months a year ago or whatever when he fell and had a "minor" incident that meant for some strange reason he spent months in the hospital not talking to anyone at all. Well being crypt keeper old + prone to falling + blood thinners = really bad poo poo with one wrong step. However, going off those blood thinners while having ever more frequent mini-strokes after a fall event is also really bad poo poo.

There's no good solution and the evil fucker is gonna pop his clogs pretty soon I'd say. I have my bottle of mead lined up to crack open in celebration already.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird food bathtub
Aug 9, 2003

College Slice
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/aug/31/bull-car-riding-shotgun-nebraska-watusi

quote:

Police in Norfolk, Nebraska, responding to calls of a man driving with a “cow” in his car were stunned to discover a local man with a huge Watusi bull riding shotgun in his vehicle.

What the gently caress Nebraska? I have questions but I'm not sure you have answers.

No matter how bizarre an image this conjures in your head I guarantee you are not ready for the truth of the picture when you click through.