Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

really want to see what happened while they were cut away, ump was already holding TJ back while ramirez got up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Sports Argument Stadium saying it was residual beef from an earlier game where Anderson knocked Ramirez's hand off the base while making the tag

e: not Ramirez, Roccio

https://streamable.com/6zskvl

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 06:10 on Aug 6, 2023

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Platystemon posted:

Looking forward to the Trump affluenza defence.

Maybe we’ll get the reverse Twinkie defence, where Trump’s consumption of vegetables in the weeks prior to the incident are submitted as evidence that he was not in his right state of mind.

Trump will murder his lawyers on live television before he lets them offer a diminished capacity defense

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

not caring here posted:

I see that pontoon boat and that's all I need to know about every white person there deserving the death penalty.

truly the aboveground pool of yachting

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

facialimpediment posted:

A contributor to why so many chuddy conservatives yell about sports so much - they have no idea what the loving rules are!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

LaVoy Jr., ladies and gentlemen.

Oh ok now it makes sense

stay safe porch ghost

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

conspiracy twitter is already capitalizing on this with claims that Oprah started the fires to clear the island for her mega-bunker

super normal country we got here

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Soylent Pudding posted:

is for him get himself killed in a celebrity death match or rocket failure or mauled by a cyborg monkey.

but you repeat yourself

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

stealie72 posted:

Ever since Mark Hammill did it, I can't NOT hear donny's dumb loving tweets/truths/turds in the voice of the Joker. It makes reading all these dumb things much more fun.

Try imagining Gul Dukat voice, it's perfect every time

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

I haven't heard the saga of the TempleOS guy. That sounds like some serious brainworms

It's more sad than anything else, dude was extremely mentally ill

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

goatsestretchgoals posted:

eXXXtreme chess: everyone smokes a dab, takes 3 shots of whisk(e)y, then picks 3 different pills we found outside a night club are totally legit party drugs.

The first person to call it a horsey or pass out loses.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=j3AEKvsaYBE

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

she's also got 4 priors for this same poo poo

e: this happened while she was bonded out for the same poo poo

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Aug 17, 2023

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Cabo Verde is lining up the pain train as we speak

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

yeah I have no idea there is absolutely no analogy for Trump anywhere in the dragonball canon. Even Frieza became a team player by the end of Super.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Cugel the Clever posted:

Yeah, if you're having trouble summoning one, it helps to work the shaft.

Anyone who enjoyed DBZ as a child despite the endless, endless filler and hasn't caught DBZ: Abridged on YouTube yet should remedy that situation. If nothing else, the anime nerds in ADTRW had a weird hatred of it last time I looked, which has to be worth something.

I was incredibly lucky to have somehow missed the DBZ craze when I was in middle school and saw Abridged first

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Defenestrategy posted:

So anyone know the backstory to this beyond the obvious talk poo poo get hit?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=_Kpyno9dOjw&si

haha after that his buddy that came to the gym with him wanted some too

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 22:20 on Aug 18, 2023

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

M_Gargantua posted:

"Education is painful sometimes"

I wonder if that dude, watching the tape later, will ever realize how lightly he was let off because there are so many moments where he's wide open and our hero only throws about 1/6 blows he had time and opportunity for

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

haha wasn't this the only reason anyone still uses that hellsite

quote:

X tests removing headlines from links to news articles / Owner Elon Musk is pushing for X to develop a format for news articles where they only show a lead image and the source URL.

X, the social media site formerly known as Twitter, is testing stripping headlines from articles shared on the site. The move was initially reported by Fortune, before X owner Elon Musk confirmed it directly. Posts would only include the lead image and the URL, unless the person or publisher posting the link adds their own text, per materials the outlet viewed.

The image would still serve as a link to the article, but there's no word on a timetable to roll it out or confirmation that it will ship at all. “It’s something Elon wants,” a source is quoted as saying, “They were running it by advertisers, who didn’t like it, but it’s happening.”

According to Musk, the change “will greatly improve the esthetics” of the service. Other explanations for the change reported by Fortune include reducing the height of individual posts so users’ timelines display more content, and that Musk apparently “believes the change will help curb clickbait.”

https://www.theverge.com/2023/8/22/23841012/x-twitter-remove-headlines-news-elon-musk

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Aug 22, 2023

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

there's no way trompjet has weight reduction compared to a mainline pax version, luxury toilets and luxury toilet document boxes add up fast

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

how in the gently caress is that suit managing to be way too big and nowhere near big enough at the same time

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Lake of Methane posted:

So how does Trump’s weight work with the bookies that were taking bets? It seemed like the average wager was around 278, but then the jail posted booking info with 215 before the inmate was even physically present at the facility.

they paid everyone who took under, refunded everyone who took over and wrote it all off as a marketing expense

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A.o.D. posted:

He lived as close as possible to 100 without going over.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

also a sex pest but drat that joke is just too good

e: in RE: Bob Barker, what an unfortunate page snipe.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

holy drat that show is just outright cursed ever since Drew Carey took over the producers have been (not that one) Michael Richards and (not that one) Adam Sandler

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

: (

Your senator ran into a problem and needs to restart. We're
just collecting some error info and then we'll restart for
you.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is tangential but wasn't there a huge anti-corruption investigation many years ago that nabbed a bunch of sitting congressmen and senators? I tried googling it but had no luck

you're gonna have to narrow it down some

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keating_Five was the first to mind for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I want the forbidden knowledge of how to cut tempered laminated glass that cleanly without exploding it

ahh I see now the rivet and lexan route.

I guess this guy builds stock cars