Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

Don't you do cocaine at ME,
you son of a bitch!
Not enough clicking and weird laughter to be a Predator, to be fair.

Reading it did make me wish for hostile alien creatures to start collecting skulls and spines, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
A judge short-circuits at "witnessing someone actually demonstrating personal accountability".

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

stealie72 posted:

Ever since Mark Hammill did it, I can't NOT hear donny's dumb loving tweets/truths/turds in the voice of the Joker. It makes reading all these dumb things much more fun.

I always go with the Zapp Brannigan voice, myself. All the word salad goes down smooth, like velour.

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!
Meanwhile I'd just been thinking "well, so long as it doesn't bank really hard to the East, I should be right outside of the path of- oh. Welp. 🤷"

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

Coasterphreak posted:

Why does anyone still voluntarily live in Florida

Moved down here because we were in a bind, and my wife's family lived down here and had yet to go full chud.
Now, we haven't spoken to them in years, and we can't afford to move because our rent keeps rising every year while our apartment complex gets passed around from LLC to LLC like a joint at a Phish concert.

5 different companies have owned my apartment complex since I moved in 3 years ago. If that isn't a bad omen, I'm not sure what is.

Edit: the number of New Yorkers who go on and on about NYC being the greatest city in the world, yet they have lived in Tampa for ~20 years is astounding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudosavior
Apr 14, 2006

you son of a bitch!

facialimpediment posted:

Once the current crop of old Republican senators retire, hoo boy their replacements are going to be chuddy as hell.

Judging by Vivek, it looks like we're going to lose a bunch of old grifters and conmen, and receive a fresh crop of true believers, and that's honestly pretty loving terrifying.