Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

coathat
May 21, 2007

And followed by a last second comeback KO in the next fight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Spectacular Friday Fights. No notes, perfect show.

coathat
May 21, 2007

Those were two of the tiredest men i've ever seen

coathat
May 21, 2007

Nierbo posted:

It sounds silly on paper but I actually quite like that. So spinning punches and backhands and ridgehand strikes are all allowed, so its basically 'MMA striking' only, not 'boxing' where backhand strikes are illegal etc. I'm down with it.

It’s ok but they should really just use Muay Thai rules without kicks and knees. Elbows are important!

coathat
May 21, 2007

Insane morning of fights

coathat
May 21, 2007

I feel like i say this every week but 4 ounce glove muay thai is the best combat sport

coathat
May 21, 2007

Digital Jedi posted:

Holy gently caress what an hellbow by Ramazandov

He couldn't have cut him up better with a knife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coathat
May 21, 2007

Rodtang did convert to Islam so i want to see a rematch with Mighty Mouse where he just chain wrestles DJ into oblivion.