Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Chingiz is so fun to watch. I took a break from ONE but maybe it's time I got back to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Also, all those scarf holds belong to Alexey Oleinik.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Brut posted:

You sure? Wiki has him as only having 2 in UFC

Whoops, I'm definitely wrong. I falsely remembered that factoid from a while back so I went to make sure on Wikipedia but was not observant enough to realize the other 2 were in other promotions. Oleneik does have 4 scarf hold wins: 2 in UFC, 1 in ProFC and 1 in Legend.

Sorry for the mistake.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I'm hoping something really dumb happens and Nate cold-cocks him but probably not

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

I can't stop watching this stupid poo poo

Turn on your monitor.

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

what the gently caress is a robut doing here

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

jake is just so lame lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Sure, don't mention your millions you had, Jake

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Grem posted:

Alright I'll defer to goons, was it exciting like you guys said it would be, or boring like I thought it would be? I'll watch it later, maybe.

I only watch these fights to post along with goons so I'm gonna so nah

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Tangy Zizzle posted:

after the commentary on the UFC card last night - what are the odds that Bisping and Cruz ever work together again?

What happened?

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Woke up in a cold sweat thinking about how there is a possiblity we have Jones, Strickland, O'Malley, and Colby as champs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

I like the guy offering his mouthguard to the winner. Wanna see fighters collect mouthguards like ears in Diablo 2 and wear them around their necks.