Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I'll check it out after the fact if Nate wins, but I doubt it happens because we can't have nice things. But I hope nate just pieces him up to the body and tortures Paul for the first lot before punching him stupid and back to youtube.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Marching Powder posted:

i'm trying to remember a diaz fight on the feet that was boring.

Yeah I can't see it being boring. I can see dumb poo poo happening but I don't see boring.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

This fight doesn't really start for nate for another round.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

ChaosReaper posted:

Nate's tired as poo poo.

No more than usual.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Best boxing in the last few years has been the Gypsy King, every fight of his is a masterclass.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Lets loving go nate!

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

All the clout chasers ring side not even watching the fight in the between rounds replay lol.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Orange Carlisle posted:

jake paul is getting a few mma fighters some more retirement money and I'm not going to hate on him for that

Yeah as annoying as I find the Paul brothers I find it hard to fault a dude still having to do the deed whilst giving MMA guys a pension fund.

I just wish street jesus would fight him.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kinda weird optics booking a communist against a dude who's people were genocided by commies but that's the MMA world I guess.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Predictions in sport is always hard. It's why we watch it as much as anything. I never judge anyone too badly for taking a stance rather than getting splinters in their rear end going "oh well maybe if this then this" kinda bullshit.

I actually quite enjoy the way sometimes I completely disagree with someone elses prediction because it's kinda fun to be proven wrong like I was when Pantera won the title.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I dont care when the UFC decides to push someone because eventually they have to put up or shut up.

Sterlings going to smash him to pieces but I can't really hate on Sean omalley too much he doesn't score his own fights. Just took advantage of weak competition to maximise his opportunities.

Thats just smart business.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

CommonShore posted:

The problem I have with it is that they could push their champions with 1/3 the energy they put into a turd like O'Malley and get better results.

Maybe. I think the UFC overall could do quite a bit more to promote certain fighters but im just not one to hate a fighter for decisions the UFC and judges make.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

O'Malley is a world class fighter. He's just not elite and sold like he is.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

kimbo305 posted:

What happened with Serra-Longo? I haven’t followed that team or Weidman’s training closely. Did Serra retire?

I wonder which man has the least regressive views on gender. Aljo showed himself with the insult on O’Malley.

Probably don't google the Nurmagomedov's views on things if you're upset about Magny's views lol.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

It's kinda dumb really.

Dana did this guy who just knocked the champion out in the 2nd round deserve to be in the ring with the champion?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

ilmucche posted:

I really hope that's an exact quote because Dana White privilege is right in the Dana White power slap vein

It is, because "Dana White Privilege" is a Tony Ferguson-ism that caught on like wildfire iirc two years ago from when he fought diaz or chandler maybe. It's come up a lot especially on twitter when people are tweeting at Dana.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Yeah its from probably not lifting weights and being one side dominant. Izzy's was gyno though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Mrs. Dash posted:

He's in an open relationship and said in some interview that his gf got pregnant unexpectedly so maybe he found out its not his bio kid and he's being a petty poo poo about it

Could also be that one foot looks like a drum stick and the other an eggplant.