Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Just caught up on Harrisons win from yesterday. Holy shitttttt. Those right hands were out of this world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Dom was being an immature grumpy poo poo, no actual incident occurred. Just his lovely attitude.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
It sounds silly on paper but I actually quite like that. So spinning punches and backhands and ridgehand strikes are all allowed, so its basically 'MMA striking' only, not 'boxing' where backhand strikes are illegal etc. I'm down with it.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Not sure about that but the power slap app is going gangbusters.

quote:

“Dana White on the Power Slap game: We’re #1 in all of sports, we launched it today. We’re #4 in all of video games.”

In the video itself, UFC President Dana White stated the following with much enthusiasm:

“So tonight, we launched our video game, mobile app video game, we’re number 1 in all of sports and number 4 in all of video games. So, when you look at the power that that game is going to have to on the athletes and recruiting and getting new people to come in. We’re number 1 in all of sports, we launched it today, we’re number 4 in all of video games. We’re beating like FIFA and Call of Duty, and games like that. Big Deal.”

The Power Slap game is based on the controversial sport which airs on TBS and Rumble, where slap competitors attempt to knock out their opponents with a single, well-placed slap.

In the mobile game, players can compete with four different Power Slap athletes.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
Weekly new app downloads I think. Powerslap youtube page has some weirdness going on I've noticed. 450k subs but most videos only get a few thousand views and rarely get more than a few dozen comments.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
I love how Omalley thought he was going to be the next Conor and make 50 mil over a few year period, started getting goofy face tats and resigning his life to fame and fortune, ended up hitting his ceiling and is about to get whooped and sent to the back of the pack again. I don't think he is a particularly good fighter or person. I'll still watch the fight but its getting to the point where I barely even know when events are anymore and couldn't tell you most or any of the main card, whereas a few years ago I'd know every event as soon as it was announced and I'd be talking to everyone at work about it etc. I'm going into maintenance mode at this point.

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

BlindSite posted:

O'Malley is a world class fighter. He's just not elite and sold like he is.

Basically this. UFC still treats us like dumbasses

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?
That last episode of Contender series (ep 3) was really good and worth a watch if anyone needs filler for an hour.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nierbo
Dec 5, 2010

sup brah?

the yeti posted:

Bad news, democrats also love big business and loving over working people :sigh:

Thats true and I hate to go political but the left has been surprisingly quiet about UFC