Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
absolutely no way am I paying money to watch nate diaz get demolished by jake paul this weekend. actually im not going to watch it for free either

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
yep, glad nate is getting paid like crazy and I will simply decide that he won and refuse to listen to anything that tells me he didn't. seems like the best approach

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
i hope the jake paul and nate diaz card has dogshit numbers but nate still gets paid. won't bother hoping nate diaz wins but god drat would that be funny. it's hilarious that there's zero posts about it, no gameday thread, nothing. as it should be.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
he's a mummy, he's already wrapped

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

Nate looks like he didn't train a day for this

why bother?

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I hope after the fight nate laughs at him and says he didn't train a day and never took it seriously and then never fights again.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
people bitching about the sandhagen fight are missing how funny it is that even just training to fight a nurmagomedov and then fighting someone else instead results in a fight like that. dude clearly trained defensive wrestling like crazy, but not submissions, because what are you going to do, submit nurmagomedov? no you're not, you're going to survive on the ground, get into a good position and stand up and beat him that way. but then his opponent got swapped, and the opponent was loving clueless on the ground and so he got sat on. it's mixed martial arts you dumb babies. you can't let someone be that much better than you in any area and then whine about it. I think it's hilarious and I salute sandhagen for it

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

This surprises me. I hope he got that bag in order to stop him signing PFL to challenge Ngannou.

he really should have done this and then signed with the ufc, if he didn't at least use the threat of it to get hella paid then I dunno what he's thinking.

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
I assumed that this far into the power slap thing they'd be licking their wounds and admitting what a terrible idea it is, how are they still being mislead into thinking this is something anybody anywhere wants or will pay for?

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
are there any actual power slap fans? has anyone ever met one?

Snowman_McK posted:

Sean O'Malley fuckin' sucks.

the only way o malley could possibly beat sterling is a bullshit decision imo. there is just no way. sterling is vastly superior and I think it's going to expose o malley badly

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy
woo hoo time to fight! first I'll do some weird acrobatic poo poo I don't ever do, as a warmup.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teemolover42069
Apr 6, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

chaleski posted:

Whens the last time the UFC put the results of the main event straight to YouTube? Man they're gonna market O'Malley to the moon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY5cZITcrF4

it's a fuckin beautiful clip, he made it easy for them I guess. they ought to have the slow mo of the good shots of it in there though

teemolover42069 fucked around with this message at 08:10 on Aug 20, 2023