Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

kimbo305 posted:

This is probably the biggest sponsorship coup for any brand in the last quarter century

https://youtu.be/7Zggju941Qs?si=nbiWK5imYFKGSiKq

Holy poo poo this is amazing :allears:

TKZ got to somehow go out with one of the most heartwarming and inspiring exits to a UFC career despite getting absolutely destroyed in the fight. Good for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

there's an 8-0 Cage Warriors champion making his debut whose first five opponents had a combined record of 5-75.

I beg your pardon :crossarms:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

0-39-0 :stare:

Brother... I don't think fighting is for you....

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Marching Powder posted:

'Fighting' is a strong word for what my man does. Donate? Sacrifice?

1000 years from now anthropologists are going to talk knowledgeably about the ancient Ufic Society and how they looked to regional areas for a "Perfect Victim" to appease the bloodlust of their god who was always, and the ancient texts are all in agreement on this, "looking for a fight".

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Watching that beautiful video again (thanks kimbo!), it didn't strike me till the very end when they start talking again that the commentators very smartly shut the gently caress up and just let the moment speak for itself.