Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
How many of this month's B-league main eventers do you recognize without googling?
This poll is closed.
Logan Storley 16 9.20%
Brennan Ward 17 9.77%
Chingiz Allazov 13 7.47%
Marat Grigorian 7 4.02%
Bubba Jenkins 21 12.07%
Jesus Pinedo 4 2.30%
Renan Ferreira 7 4.02%
Maurice Greene 24 13.79%
Clay Collard 22 12.64%
Shane Burgos 43 24.71%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

mewse
May 2, 2006

two posts

post 1: yeah i doubt he was wearing headgear

post 2: video of him sparring without headgear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

I don't know *why* MMA guys are allergic to head gear but at the boxing gym everyone would be wearing headgear except the pro MMA guys

mewse
May 2, 2006

graph posted:

nice. what was the issue tho lol

well as a baseball expert it’s pretty obvious the base man teabagged him

mewse
May 2, 2006

CarlCX posted:

I regret to report I am fully defecting to the Ian Garry side of the Magny conflict.

https://twitter.com/iangarryMMA/status/1691966026026467820

Come on Magny :(

mewse
May 2, 2006

STABASS posted:

Clearly faked, you can tell from the way the left cheek jiggles he wasn't really out.

I dunno, Frankie was wearing gloves which leads me to believe this was a sanctioned bout.

mewse
May 2, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

Wonderboy married his sister

huh?

mewse
May 2, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

This is probably the biggest sponsorship coup for any brand in the last quarter century

https://youtu.be/7Zggju941Qs?si=nbiWK5imYFKGSiKq

Two reactions:

- God I hope he's getting paid
- The UFC had to authorize that clip at the beginning (probably? fair use?) which implies they're taking a cut

mewse
May 2, 2006

Did Bob Sapp ever retire or is he still getting in the cage and lying down to pad people's records

e: lol, rizin gave him a win in 2018 for him to retire on. good for them

mewse
May 2, 2006

Does Karate allow knees and elbows?

mewse
May 2, 2006

I'm sorry kimbo but I blanked out and starting imagining bas rutten showing us how to kill people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

don't youu eveeRRR DO THISSSS