Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I was rooting for Hot Rod but that dude has had the yips since he got injured

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Relentlessboredomm posted:

goddamnit pay him. he’s literally the best receiver we’ve ever had. it’s not like we’re winning games anytime soon

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

The list of starting QBs the Saints play is comical.

To be honest you can replace Saints with NFC South

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shoulda been living clean on that TB12 program

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Christ Baker sucks.

This is probably why Mike hasn’t signed an extension

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

Lol jk

Bucs bitch!

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

It's true. It's creamsicle week and it got flexed to the 4:25pm slot against Detroit.

Edit: This would make a great avatar:

https://twitter.com/Buccaneers/status/1711350799279042804?s=20

Come to Butthead

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

The problem with that cap space is Winfield Jr and Wirfs need to be resigned and those will have to be massive deals. Then Evans wants 25m and Devin White but gently caress him, he can go. They will eat that cap space up in a hurry and still won't have a QB so they'll probably have to draft one in the first and start him.

Yeah but we would just play the same bullshit cap games we did like when we restructured Toms contract. It repeats the cycle but that seems to be how the game is played these days

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

https://x.com/DaWiz_FFB/status/1717635248475758848?s=20

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Fire Bowles

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Gotta be a fetish at this point

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

indigi posted:

after watching a few breakdowns of Bryce Young I don't think that's a bad pick anymore. in comparison to Stroud sure, absolutely, that's worth being annoyed by - but the guy does look like he has the tools to flourish in a good situation. or even just an ok situation. he's being let down across the board, especially by the coaches. he's not at a place - yet, he's still a rookie - where he can take over a game, or even elevate the offense to "below average," but if they move on from Reich I think he can get there by year 3

Aww yeah give me that sweet sweet rookie QB copium. The 2010's buc fan in me lives for that poo poo

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Derek Carr is a fraud

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I think it’s unfair that Todd Bowles has a job still

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Woooooo Kings of poo poo Mountain

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

It’s like watching a majestic rhinoceros stampede

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

wandler20 posted:

I feel like he's going to turn back into a pumpkin as soon as we give him like a 3/75m contact. Gotta see how this year finishes up first.

Honestly i could live with him getting a Geno Smith type contract. But if he wants Daniel Jones money he can go pound sand

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Joey Freshwater posted:

Couldn’t do the Bucs cuz they don’t got 2 spheres

:thurman:

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Alaois posted:

Todd Grantham

*Ironsides siren blaring*

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I got invited to the Bucs draft party at Raymond James tonight. VIP status baby.

Just wanted to brag about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I can’t believe the Falcons tampered for Cousins just to draft genz Chris Weinke