Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
"Holy poo poo, I can't believe that Falcons game. This team just will never be normal. How am I still hyped? I wonder who's next."

"..."

"loving again?"

Son of a bitch. Hi, Saints, how're you doing. We really need to stop meeting like this. Half the team is injured, so I guess we understand each other.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I actually find myself feeling more positive about the Bucs. It’s looking more and more like the last draft got them some decent talent, they’ve got actual good lineman on both sides of the ball (not across the board but there are some very bright spots) and the WRs are good. Idk I feel like we’re a mediocre coach and a mediocre QB away from being division winners. Let’s chuck Bowles in the trash heap for sure but I’m feeling good about our GM and the overall talent on the team. Fingers crossed we can get a fun new QB for next year to pair with an offensive minded HC

Honestly, I think Baker could do well with a different coach. His vibes-based power is well established; you gotta get someone like KOC or Dan Campbell in there who can really tap into it. Then with your excellent lines and decent receiving corps, and maybe a new running back, you could do some serious damage and have fun on the way!

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

FizFashizzle posted:

Bad contract, was wasted in Carolina, always hurt.

CMC always struck me as "constantly hurt because they're trying to run literally the whole offense through him". Lo and freakin' behold, huh? Turns out when you put him on a team with other quality options to get the ball out he has to run into way fewer woodchippers.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

As funny as it would be to watch the Saints or Falcons keep their coaches this year it would absolutely rule if the whole division jettisoned their coaches this year.

There's a world where the entire division fires its coaches, and then each team hires one of the just-fired coaches, and just thinking about that world makes me cackle.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Yes, but you lost by ONE score instead of by FOUR!

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

A.o.D. posted:

How many times have the Saints sprayed diarrhea all over the scoreboard only to just barely make it respectable in the closing quarter? 4? 5 times this season? They are the definition of being worse than their record.

It's at least twice, because y'all did it in the game against my Vikings as well.

The Saints are dire, in seriousness. It's not just the quality of play, the vibes down there are atrocious. Like, the Bucs don't have a much better record and Todd Bowles is hardly lighting the world on fire, but the atmosphere and vibes around that team are night-and-day different. Something is very, very off in Nawlins.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I'm amazed that it's almost noon and Dennis Allen isn't fired. I'd have thought a Saints HC apologizing to the Atlanta Falcons for beating their rear end cherry red would be grounds for being run out of New Orleans with boathooks and torches.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

Thanks Febreze!

Also courtesy of his links section, have Amy "Princess of Darkness" Trask just ripping Allen's skin off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B9ZumBTlPA

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

As a member of a fellow team from it, I'd like to congratulate the Buccaneers on completing the domination sweep...

for the NFC Central.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

The question is, which part of the Saints coaching tree is most likely to replace Dennis Allen when/if his cowardice gets him sacked midseason?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

I've always been a big Baker fan and that's a really good video IMO.

Also apropos of nothing, I REALLY like the music choices the Bucs are using. Football loves using all kinds of big thundering music, but the Buccaneers are using pirate music. Fiddles and snare drums for some real thematic hype.