Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Evans made Manziel a first rounder, he'll be fine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

tuned in just in time to watch the Panthers last WR go into the medical tent

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

NFC South has the best alts/throwbacks

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Relentlessboredomm posted:

panthers fans help me understand something

your team is struggling/unwilling? to pay Brian Burns. last season they were offered 2 1sts for him and turned that down. then you traded your best (only??) WR and a future first to get a new qb. now your new young qb has no one to throw to, you're out this years first, and you're down the services of your best pass rusher who could've been two first round picks if they knew they weren't paying him.

how the gently caress does your dumbass gm still have a job?

burns isn't sitting out and tepper probably loves that fitterer is trying to save him money

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

lmao wtf

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

YOLOsubmarine posted:

God this division sucks

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1728896587462762575

drat

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Houston had the #2 pick (good work, Lovie) so in what world can Houston trade the #2 pick to Carolina and also end up with the #1 pick so they can take Bryce in front of Carolina :psyduck:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

this entire year's a wash for Bryce IMO
you can't really get a read on a QB's capabilities when he's somehow simultaneously on his second and fourth playcaller of the season

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

i want Baker to do well in literally any other division in the NFL

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

at least carolina clinched the 33rd overall pick in april :smith:

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

https://twitter.com/garlandgillen/status/1744146925790662740

imagine getting clowned in leadership this bad by the W eating guy
e: and i still haven't even seen the TD because every twitter link to it i find is fuckin broken

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

you say this like Tepper isn't going to insist on Slowik bc of his work with Stroud

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

definitely feels like 33 and 39 are going to be packaged to get into the first round

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StupidSexyMothman
Aug 9, 2010

Penix will probably be p good for a couple years, with a couple years to rest up behind Kirk.