Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Silly Burrito posted:

All aboard the Carr Super Bowl bandwagon. Seats are limited, apply now!

the schadenfreude of derek carr making the super bowl thats in las vegas is just too enticing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

im late but as long as a stadium has dr pepper they can carry whatever mid variant of coke or pepsi they want

inb4 someone comes in here bragging about how much water they drink

Ostentatious fucked around with this message at 16:59 on Aug 12, 2023

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

Coasterphreak posted:

They changed the Dr Pepper head for Cheerwine, the superior cherry cola

That's completely acceptable I'll have a Cheerwine

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

i believe the Saints will win the division and derek carr will lead them to the promised land of a divisional round exit

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

GD_American posted:

OK just got home and uh, what the gently caress happened to the Saints today

Derek Carr is healthy this week as opposed to last, their weapons are there and he could throw farther than 5 yards down the field.

Patriots are real bad but the Saints offense looked exactly like what it could be.

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

MJBuddy posted:

At this point I'm just exhausted that the Saints offense is designed so well (usually) but playcalling is using strategies from a decade and a half ago.

No PA, establishing the run nonsense, runs on first and 10, runs on 2nd and 10, multiple games without motion, fade routes on key downs. Just poo poo that should get you fired.

It's not like the designs are immaculate, but that could be players looking slow to pick up the offense. It's been better the last few weeks but on paper there's no reason the Saints should have won today given the offense had two good drives and failed to score on a majority of 5 turnovers. Good job not throwing interceptions, I guess.

derek carr has a top 5 deep ball and they hardly ever design plays that blow the top of a defense it sucks so much rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

The Derek Carr All-Arrest WR corps is all time good

WR1: AB
WR2: Slant Boy
WR3: Olave
WR4: Henry Ruggs