Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Well that would make up for three games if that happens.

https://twitter.com/diannaESPN/status/1688546978257358848

Glad we are replacing the back who assaulted a man, with a back who assaulted a woman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Why cut Lutz, kicker stability is so underrated and he's been decent

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Joey Freshwater posted:

Imagine not being 1-0 lol

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I just got off a plane, how did the saints look.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

PostNouveau posted:

Ah, real problems in the run game. Carr was not lighting the world on fire, but did seem like a marked improvement over Jameis or Dalton (earning that $150 million? Not yet). New kicker acquitted himself well. Michael Thomas looked good all things considered.

The defense played great. No complaints. Obviously won that game on D.

I wonder how much the offense as a whole is going to suffer till Kamara is back. MT looking good isn't the worry. It's him lasting more than one quarter of a season

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Relentlessboredomm posted:

is baker the best qb in the nfc south right now?

Until the vibes go bad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It's been two games

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

while im glad the meltdown loss didn't happen inside the division, id have much prefered it be to the lions. not the loving packers.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

bucs fans talking a lot of poo poo right before they lose by 20 to the eagles

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

payton cant get fired until the broncos lose out and give the saints the #33 pick

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

It's lovely talent evaluation first and foremost and then lovely coaching second! As an aside, the Texans 2023 draft as of right now looks loving incredible

Also I'm gonna be a dick and say about as many people knew Collins existed as Terrance Marshall. If Marshall ever gets healthy I assume he'll be about the same level.

People were making GBS threads on them for the will Anderson trade, but drat if that wasn't the jolt that franchise needed desperately.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The nfc south is back baby!

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

lol did the whole division lose this weekend

As was pointed out in the gdt, whoever lost this game, their whole division also lost this week.

Of course, the nfc south had to claim that crown

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

im personally glad the panthers mortgaged the future on a leprechaun

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

im kinda fine with just winning 3 more games this year and getting allen fired and the team rebuilt.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ordered chinese last night and it came with a giant brown paper bag. Got my superfan outfit for the year taken care of.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

ozymandius1024 posted:

I'll co-sign that.

Hearing Saints and Falcons fans saying that their teams are poo poo gave me a good chuckle, knowing that they both easily handled the Panthers.

you know the saying, poo poo rolls down hill? The panthers are on the bottom of the hill with the bears. Saints and falcons are slightly higher.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

wandler20 posted:

Pretty sure all the Panthers fans were hyping up Reich and his all star coaching staff.

having a memory is a superpower in football

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Ugh, a week 5 bye? Those suck.

All byes should be weeks 8 and 9.

Yeah, but that means I have to watch 6 more weeks of the saints putrid rear end offense before they mercifully get shoved off stage for a week.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

shutting out the pats :feelsgood:

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

nfc south is a competition to see who has the worst coaching staff. Not sure whos winning because man theyre all so bad

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

They’ve been bad for 3 years, I think we’ve moved into “still bad” territory.

I miss Brees OP

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Banner day for the nfc south

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

If only there was a good kicker the saints had but decided to get rid of to help payton. Doh well, this rookie should do.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

kazil posted:

Presumably not losing by 20+ points all game.

Give this about 4 more hours and check back

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

I hate this team

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

The bucs are garbage

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

God this division sucks

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

panthers win one game and panther fans immediately go back to offseason shittalking lol

meanwhile, the saints are a lifetime undefeated when I cook gumbo on game day.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Never in doubt, except for all those times I did

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

Boy, I'd hate to be the team that passed on CJ Stroud.

YOLOsubmarine posted:

CJ Stroud loving owns.

PostNouveau posted:

He seems pretty good

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

its insane to me how good stroud is

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

the saints being in the lead does cover up the fact that dennis allen must be fired. taking a penalty to push the bears back from a 4th and 2 to a 3rd and 12 on like the 15 made no loving sense, even for a defensive minded coach.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Silly Burrito posted:

True, even my rosy rear end Saints glasses knows the Saints won in spite of Dennis Allen, not because of him.

Also at this point, Carr is just looking like a bust. I know Taysom is not the real answer, but it seems that they get it done a lot better when he’s behind center.

Since theyre committed to Carr for like three years, I'd like to see how he performs with an actual OC instead of Pete. But I could easily see myself saying in Oct 2024 to leave his rear end in (insert city here).

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

leave allen and pete in minnesota. good LORD

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao Saints, maybe they pull it out in the second half but this is such an awful look

I hope it gets much worse. We need some blowouts to get allen out.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

perfect jaemis ending. no notes.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lol falcons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Id be shocked if y’all don’t win the division, I just don’t see how the Saints or Falcons manage it without any semblance of an offense.

And of course I hope y’all win it and keep Bowles.

I'd prefer the bucs and falcons be close, and falcons win it so smith gets kept and bowles gets another year to make it or break it.