Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Stay strong blindsite I saw a couple good plays with Bryce today. Saw a lot of bad ones but it’s so hard to hold him responsible for that train wreck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Tampa im in town for a developer meeting and I love it here. Never done a deep dive here before

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

More proof you’re a lunatic lol, but I am an avowed hater of Tampa. That said go get you some Deviled Crabs and Cuban sandwiches from the city that actually invented them.

Based on the convo, it seems like Tampas changed a shitload over the last 5 years.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Relentlessboredomm posted:

It’s changed a ton in the last 5 years, yea. In my opinion its not been for the better

🤷‍♂️ had a pretty great few days here! Pretty nice downtown and the waterfront area on… bayside? Can’t recall where his house was.. is gorgeous.

Like tampa way more than Miami but I may be over saturated on Miami since I’m there all the time. Not as fun as New Orleans but cleaner downtown

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002

Joey Freshwater posted:

Tampa is ok but St Pete is better

St Pete was really awesome. I loved the Pier