Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

I've seen multiple from you on the same post, I think for hans. Stop doing it, you know what I'm talking about and you just said you're open, so why start lying?

I'm not chain probing anyone at the moment and Hans probes ended. Maybe quit holding forums grudges.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm not chain probing anyone at the moment and Hans probes ended. Maybe quit holding forums grudges.

I just commented on your sad display ITT, you can call it a grudge if you want, that probably feels pretty good!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

I just commented on your sad display ITT, you can call it a grudge if you want, that probably feels pretty good!

:dogstare:

You are such a weird weenie

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

:dogstare:

You are such a weird weenie

;-*

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

smarxist posted:

Are you ok?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Yes

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
so this is where the fight is today? kind of corny rn

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Al! posted:

so this is where the fight is today? kind of corny rn

i'm sure there'll be a really maudlin and serious SAD thread to whine about the CKF probe vs HKM arriving in a few minutes, if you wanted to start a tantric dick punching posting session

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

smarxist posted:

Why are you like this constantly? Have you considered maybe not?

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nix Panicus posted:

Why are you like this constantly? Have you considered maybe not?

Like what sir?

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

i'm sure there'll be a really maudlin and serious SAD thread to whine about the CKF probe vs HKM arriving in a few minutes, if you wanted to start a tantric dick punching posting session

You could start it and get ahead of your enemies.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

You could start it and get ahead of your enemies.

i don't think i could ever outmaneuver someone so brilliantly as the Rent Free Liver

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

smarxist posted:

Like what sir?

Constantly aggro, but in a tedious way. You don't even seem to be angry *about* anything

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006

Sherbert Hoover posted:

[.img]https://i.imgur.com/aD8lGdK.png[/img]

this is so stupid i'm sorry

mod edit: this one's funny click on it

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

he made a perfect post and they indicted him

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Nix Panicus posted:

Constantly aggro, but in a tedious way. You don't even seem to be angry *about* anything

I said I was commenting on how pathetic Hootington looked taunting ITT, do you disagree that it's pathetic or?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
engagement is down, but the Trumps… the Trumps are up, way up

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

I said I was commenting on how pathetic Hootington looked taunting ITT, do you disagree that it's pathetic or?

Commenting on people immediately talking about me in a new thread isn't "taunting". Are you alright? Is something wrong smarxist?

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

smarxist posted:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Mr Hootington posted:

Commenting on people immediately talking about me in a new thread isn't "taunting". Are you alright? Is something wrong smarxist?

I think it'd be very easy to describe their comments, yours, and mine all as taunting, but I can see how you'd not want to characterize yourself in any aggro way, because if you were to be actually honest or introspective for even a moment you might dissolve like a thanos snap

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
maybe if i put my comments or taunting into endless chain probes it'd epic? I don't know your valuation system very well!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

smarxist posted:

maybe if i put my comments or taunting into endless chain probes it'd epic? I don't know your valuation system very well!

That might work

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
trumpy bare rear end

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

Trump

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

The hotter, the wetter, the better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Ben Nerevarine posted:

engagement is down, but the Trumps… the Trumps are up, way up

what about trump based engagement? it's the only metric that matters.