Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

hbag posted:

yeah like you'd know

i do know. your av and tone are making oyu out to be extremely rude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

...................../´¯¯/)
...................,/¯.../
.................../..../
.............../´¯/'..'/´¯¯`·¸
.........../'/.../..../....../¨¯\
..........('(....´...´... ¯~/'..')
...........\..............'...../
............\....\.........._.·´
.............\..............(
..............\..............\

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

reported.

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

you'll never catch me alive, copper

Sniep
Mar 28, 2004

All I needed was that fatty blunt...

King of Breakfast
guy's don't interrupt him he's learning how to forums post .. might be the only of their generation to learn the old ways

he has to suffer just as we did

Stereotype
Apr 24, 2010

College Slice
the original paper had saturation currents on the mA scale which means that no, they aren't useful in the way people are imagining. cold superconductors have saturation currents in the kA range, a million times bigger. they might be useful in microchip fabrication if they can figure out how to lithograph it. it is weird to me that i am the only person who has seemed to notice this

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Stereotype posted:

the original paper had saturation currents on the mA scale which means that no, they aren't useful in the way people are imagining. cold superconductors have saturation currents in the kA range, a million times bigger. they might be useful in microchip fabrication if they can figure out how to lithograph it. it is weird to me that i am the only person who has seemed to notice this

well, now that you say it out loud….

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

Stereotype posted:

take it to the superconductor thread

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

Raluek posted:

take it to the superconductor thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloody
Mar 3, 2013

Stereotype posted:

breathless popsci reporters don’t know how to read