Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Nutmeg posted:

same I dipped out and in my evil playthrough I will ironically smite them in the name of our Lord ⛪

yeah i want to do that very soon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

insane anime posted:

have you talked to that flying elephant thing yet lol. its in there

That guy's chill.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Wormskull posted:

That guy's chill.

you know hes paying for all the nasty sex poo poo in there lol.

----------------

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

I love that you just stay covered in the blood of your enemies forever and nobody has anything to say about it.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Nutmeg posted:

same I dipped out and in my evil playthrough I will ironically smite them in the name of our Lord ⛪

thinking of playing a religious fanatic cleric with the dark urge origin in my next playthrough thanks to this post

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Shadowheart wants in on the drow twin threesome as well but only after she has me to herself first. Then I talked to another brothel lady whose client turned into an illithid and looking at made the brothel lady cum. Someone in the writing team badly needs to be neutered to help them focus

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

rodbeard posted:

I love that you just stay covered in the blood of your enemies forever and nobody has anything to say about it.

mortal kombat rear end outfit

----------------

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Shadowheart wants in on the drow twin threesome as well but only after she has me to herself first. Then I talked to another brothel lady whose client turned into an illithid and looking at made the brothel lady cum. Someone in the writing team badly needs to be neutered to help them focus

Even when the two angelic lesbians reunited they started buttfucking and slamming around and whatever else the chick with wings can do and hardly talked about anything else. Come on man, it’s almost insulting. I’m not that horny, for god sake can’t a guy have a genuine interest in a woman’s obscure and brutal religion. :grin:

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

protip for avoiding horny writing: don't talk to everyone in the brothel, the place where sex happens

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SirSamVimes posted:

protip for avoiding horny writing: don't talk to everyone in the brothel, the place where sex happens

*leans back clapping slowly, forgetting about the actual subject at hand and absolutely blown away by this astute ownage* Fair fuckin play mate. Fair loving play.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

SirSamVimes posted:

I have literally four quests that require me to talk to someone in the gigantic lavish brothel that someone put in the middle of the poor encampment for some inexplicable reason.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Even when the two angelic lesbians reunited they started buttfucking and slamming around and whatever else the chick with wings can do and hardly talked about anything else. Come on man, it’s almost insulting. I’m not that horny, for god sake can’t a guy have a genuine interest in a woman’s obscure and brutal religion. :grin:

That one kind of made me laugh because at least the zombie cleric lady pulled the most realistic embarrassed face ive ever seen in a game and was like "sorry about her" but I would still really rather they just all calm down a bit.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

there's so much energy on capturing authentic tabletop D&D vibes and then they add in the authentic vibes of the tabletop game that you ghost after one session cause the DM is an obvious sex offender

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

P-Mack posted:

there's so much energy on capturing authentic tabletop D&D vibes and then they add in the authentic vibes of the tabletop game that you ghost after one session cause the DM is an obvious sex offender

lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

insane anime posted:

magic cake incestuous 3 way ftw lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

just ran into the tradgames bossfight and they said my build was reddit and my romance option was cringe told me to uninstall then dm'd me images of smacked asses

----------------

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dongicus posted:

just ran into the tradgames bossfight and they said my build was reddit and my romance option was cringe told me to uninstall then dm'd me images of smacked asses

lmfao

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Dongicus posted:

lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Dongicus posted:

post the smacked asses

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Dongicus posted:

Lmao

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

post the smacked asses

lord,

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

SirSamVimes posted:

you are a retard

----------------

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s cool that the hag is so gross and evil that even in the best possible resolution of her quest you have to eat a scab off her scalp.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Even though he's a boring homie I bet Wyll is pretty fun to play as an origin character.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Warlock kicks rear end but you don't get to interact much with your patron as a PC warlock. Or at least not with the great old one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I just had the bard try to extract my parasite through my eye and then he half apologized and ran 2x faster than any creature I've ever seen move in this game around my camp looking for the exit.

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lmfao I just had the bard try to extract my parasite through my eye and then he half apologized and ran 2x faster than any creature I've ever seen move in this game around my camp looking for the exit.

Lol that scene rules and I still have the glass eye he gave me

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Wormskull posted:

Oh poo poo, can you combo this with giving an eye to the hag and fully blind your main character? Suuuper tempted to load an old save and find out...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

hamsauce666 posted:

Oh poo poo, can you combo this with giving an eye to the hag and fully blind your main character? Suuuper tempted to load an old save and find out...

It wouldn't make sense with what you get but I was hoping he'd just give me a lovely one I could trade her later lol.

hamsauce666
Apr 11, 2018

Wormskull posted:

It wouldn't make sense with what you get but I was hoping he'd just give me a lovely one I could trade her later lol.

That'd loving rule. Also, thematically appropriate to beat a hag at her own game like that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lmfao god my tiefling looks so hideous now. Like a big blue doll's eye shoved into someone's tiny skull.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When you shoot a target with a ranged attack, it must succeed a Charisma saving throw or be Based for 2 turns.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

net cafe scandal posted:

It’s cool that the hag is so gross and evil that even in the best possible resolution of her quest you have to eat a scab off her scalp.

I don't remember having to do that at all lmao

----------------

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Incestuous drow lady crowing about how surfacers all want to gently caress drow because they're exotic and devastatingly sexy while my character Dogsniffer Rimbauld looks at her like this

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

finally finished act 2 last night. so pumped to get out of the caves lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol
SHART: So have we buried the hatchet, Lae'zel?
LAE'ZEL: No. Why would I want to bury a weapon?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mekchu posted:

I don't remember having to do that at all lmao

If you whoop her rear end she offers a stat boost to spare her / let her steal teh baby. And thats the form it takes. Spoilers

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Incestuous drow lady crowing about how surfacers all want to gently caress drow because they're exotic and devastatingly sexy while my character Dogsniffer Rimbauld looks at her like this

IS this what happens if you eat the worms. Im not touching the drat things anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol