Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

This sounds like AIDS in a good engine is that basically how it is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

So, uh, how does this play with a controller

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Making a cleric to smite all the hosed up perverts infesting the world of faerun

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

The production values are great but so far every character I've met is kind of annoying

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I haven't accomplished anything in five hours except rob a tomb. This game owns

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

God I was uneasy about save scumming cause you decide you didn't like the decision you made or whatever, but the idea of someone doing it to reroll checks just makes me want to throw up

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's cool that they made goblins completely sentient humanoid beings and also made them so you won't feel even slightly bad about killing them. They don't seem to care about the dozen of their friends I just killed thirty feet away, so I won't either.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

It's insane how many games did that without it ever being good even once

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

there's so much energy on capturing authentic tabletop D&D vibes and then they add in the authentic vibes of the tabletop game that you ghost after one session cause the DM is an obvious sex offender