Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I'm playing on tactician with a human Eldritch knight and it's sick so far but all of my guys are basically swinging wildly at enemies and never hitting them. I have the tiefling barbarian chick just so she can use a subclass that has an aura that gives you advantage on attack rolls

insane anime posted:

had to split the party right after the ship. my gnome is too short to jump, can't fight the creatures near him without dying because he has 5 hp, and cant sneak because hes a wizard. i take someone i saved from the ship who isnt 3 feet tall and split her off to jump up a bunch of rocks that the gnome cant traverse lol. she finds a group of bandits and persuades them to leaving her alone to get enough exp for the party to get to level 2. i then give the gnome the level 1 spell that enhances jump, prepare it, and reunite the party lol.

lol smart maneuvering, adventurer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

the alien orc girl was trapped in a cage. i convinced the tieflings to leave so i could lower her down.....but then could not figure out how to lower the cage lol. tried shooting an arrow at the rope of the cage, using the 'help party member' button, tried using mage hand to open the door, looked for crates to stack up to grab her..nothing. so i left to see if i could find some other way-killed some goblins-and when i returned the cage was empty and broken and my journal said i left her to her fate lol. :(

lol the cage had a 'Weak Bottom' ... kind of like some guys around here

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

theres also gay sex !

lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

thought it meant release the gnome, not make him fly off the windmill to his death. reloading lol

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You’re in great company with the other guy who fucks animals in games around here. Welcome to the community.

lmao

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

can't even talk to this big druid guy in my camp without him trying to gently caress me. i'm trying to talk to you about the evil magic ravaging the land, dude, stop thinking about my rear end

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Ok but what are you doing in the game 😂

lol *gets serious* but he needs to stop looking at me like that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dongicus posted:

lol ffs they have to slow down how quickly companions like u lol

i have said almost nothing to halsin and even completely ignored the tieflings' plight and got the grove sealed off. why is saying he's admiring "nature's bounty" aka my booty

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

thanks, Gale

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

goferchan posted:

The encounter in the swamp southwest of where you start is so cool. I'm tempted to save and then make some really really bad decisions and see how they play out

I almost never do a "things turned out poorly" playthrough in these games but after I accidentally hosed up the tieflings and the grove by going to the creche, I've just been gently nudging bad poo poo into happening and it's been pretty great so far

and then I have motivation to do poo poo the right way next time on a new guy

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

:eyepop:

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

*walking around my house, getting pissed off* "four chairs and a bed? where does he get off?"

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

I'm in act 3 and so overwhelmed with stuff to do I've been kind of hit with choice paralysis

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Fucker posted:

me a few hours into my "kill every annoying retard i find" playthrough of a larian game

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

got a lot done in baldur's gate today... feels like i could finish this playthrough in a couple days

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

insane anime posted:

[closes imp tab and begins clicking her dialogue over and over again to see if she wants to kiss me yet]

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Off work with the funny meme disease and started playing this properly to distract myself and immediately felt so overwhelmed the world started spinning in circles

lol hope you feel better and it's mild

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

sorry about your aids i hope you get better soon

im all geared up to deal with the elder brain and my bard belongs on a fuckin gwar album cover

that sword is so loving good. my DEX eldritch knight just decimated things with it

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Finally got to the tiefling camp party and yup Gale offers to show me a magic trick and suddenly everyone asks me if I’m going off to the forest to have gay sex with him.

it's really easy to get his approval through the roof by giving him the artifacts he needs but he never wanted to gently caress me for some reason

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Arrhythmia posted:

Weird that the camp's slutty gay wizard wants to gently caress everyone but me. Probably a bug. *scratches taint and sniffs fingers*

I'm just so obviously straight, you see. you guys have the problem, not me

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Kongming posted:

Wonder why this keeps happening.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

can't handle the githyussy stay outta the creche

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Wormskull posted:

You can't use it to actually reduce weight. drat it.

I think they just "fixed" it in a patch. maybe see if there's a mod that changes it back

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Gale was the homie. Wyll joins and immediately dumps all his problems on you

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Pragmatica posted:

for the end with Karlach, i (ending spoiler, warning!) saving her by turning her into an illithid at the end. i cried during her freak out after killing gortash, hit me right in my heart. i just wanted to do anything to save her... :(

bro you destroyed her soul when you did that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

rtwp sucks so bad and until the recent turn-based revival I had given up on what feels like a whole genre

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

if you leave the crash area to go to the creche, the druids make good on their threat to hunker down and kick the tieflings out

source: the tieflings did NOT make it in my save