Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

buffalo all day posted:

loved divinity os 2, hyped for this

me too!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

Funny hill to die on, boomer. Cringe, quite frankly. Get out of 'ere before the mind gobblins get you.

You mean mind flayers? I've never heard of a mind gobblin

Mind gobbling these loving nuts?

Critical failure.

lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lol

i'm having fun! :3:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

But it ebbs and flows because right now the guy I accidentally made horny only has dialogue options of me totally breaking up with him or telling him I want to bone him-there's no friendzoning this guy

my lady says “oh gently caress yes. i’m going to enjoy this” before killing everyone. lmao. the game thinks i’m a complete psycho…

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

owl bear cub at my campsite :D

i have a dog!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i'm sorry, wormskull. i was just so excited! :negative:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Blowing people up with grease and candles is hype.

i love throwing huge barrels at people or shoving people into them lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Wow the underdark kicks loving rear end...

the mushroom people look insane and awesome. i love them lol

this game kicks so much rear end

goferchan posted:

Love how simple Barbarian looks on the surface but then it turns out you can do so much cool poo poo just by being able to jump really far and shove and throw stuff really good

:same: i love my barb. she’s a badass bitch!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

who playin lol

i restarted because i was not happy with some of the decisions i made, and it was making my options way too weird lol... so, i am almost level 5 again. about to start the underdark and really loving how this new playthrough is going in comparison.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Fucker posted:

lol weird how?

lmao. i had a “dark urge” character in my party… and he was… uh… very mean. not how i wanted to do my first playthrough. :sweatdrop:

definitely plan to finish that save next, just wasn’t going at all how i thought it would and if was still early enough in act I to start over without too much annoyance.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
oh no, i didn't restart because of dice roll checks! no save scumming! i just wasn't into the storyline and conversation choices since i was playing the main character with the dark urge storyline. i am playing with someone who explained what decision i had made with that character/background choice because i just picked it because it sounded cool and weird. i am not a monster that restarted because i didn't like roll checks.

i am looking forward to finishing the dark urge playthrough. i was just not really into it for a first playthrough and storyline because i am having way more fun with karlach as a companion and having a totally custom character. i just didn't make good choices when i started. this game is so fun, and i am sure i will have like an embarrassing amount of hours played like the original sin games!

basically this... lol:

insane anime posted:

Loll. Be careful, if its a custom character that Dark Urge trait cant be avoided sometimes. [made me kill a squirrel]

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
in act 2 :woop:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

lvl 6.5 ish

is that too early? lol

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

insane anime posted:

I DONT REALLY WANT TO KNOW. JUST WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE HAS DONE THIS

finally figured this out last night. also, i hate dealing with act 2's shadows curse thing. i want to wander away from my party to open everything and loot all of the junk. we killed a creepy spider human and got a lantern. but now... the little pixie inside of it keeps yelling at us, calling us assholes! dunno if i should let her out!

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

herculon posted:

I'm in the same spot. Do it and let me know what happens.

i am way too scared to do this. she is pissed! lol

buffalo all day posted:

lol when you give the lady looking for githyanki eggs an owlbear egg

lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol i went on a magical romantic walk with gale. no kisses for me yet! :allears:

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
started act 3 and i am overwhelmed

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
spent about 2 hours talking to 50+ random people around town, ended up at the circus, and killed a clown! the circus was cool.

determined to finish the game this 3 day weekend! we will see...

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
lol... i have the biggest crush on dame aylin! she kicks rear end. :swoon:

just did a fight in lower city helping her, killed lorroakan, and the cutscene was very badass and lmao

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i have a cat at my camp!

hamsauce666 posted:

Recruiting a fungus-bro to help you with duergar genocide in the underdark absolutely rules. I didn't love having to kill him afterwards, but thems the breaks I guess.

this bummed me out too. definitely making a different choice next time! :)

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i’m near the end, and the elder brain is pissed off.

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i did it. i am done. :woop: oh, and Gale broke up with me to become a god, i guess... whatever, his loss. stupid wizard!

(oh god, 171 hours played. lmao.)

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003
i loved having Karlach in my party, especially her combat lines... CRY ABOUT IT! throwing people around, into each other, and off cliffs. it was so satisfying and brutal.

also this:

Mekchu posted:

wyll is incredibly boring and probably deserves to be stuck in hell

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

Mekchu posted:

my karlach ending where she ends up dying due to her heart, but she was surrounded by her friends was far more meaningful to me than any of the other companions' endings. she saved the world and god did she enjoy the journey to do so.

she ruled and i loved having her and my monk pal around beating up people without caring about the consequences.

for the end with Karlach, i (ending spoiler, warning!) saved her by turning her into an illithid at the end. i cried during her freak out after killing gortash, hit me right in my heart. i just wanted to do anything to save her... :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pragmatica
Apr 1, 2003

grieving for Gandalf posted:

bro you destroyed her soul when you did that

Mekchu posted:

yeah i really was tempted to go that route myself but then thought no, i've got to take on the ilithid poo poo myself. then when the world was saved my character killed himself before he went evil mode.

i know... ughhh!

:negative:

edit: also, i thought i would get an achievement for not using any of the parasite upgrade/skill things, but i guess not? seems like it must not matter.