Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

never play a larian game without taking whatever the option that lets you talk to animals is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Pragmatica posted:

started act 3 and i am overwhelmed

Seriously love the fact that there is no "go here" main quest, the game just puts you in a city and tells you to go hog wild

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Wyll was pretty decent to play as for the origin because that way you get to engage with his story and get bullied by his hot demon girlfriend personally

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

stupid gith need the most attention

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Shadowheart wants in on the drow twin threesome as well but only after she has me to herself first. Then I talked to another brothel lady whose client turned into an illithid and looking at made the brothel lady cum. Someone in the writing team badly needs to be neutered to help them focus

protip for avoiding horny writing: don't talk to everyone in the brothel, the place where sex happens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

rodbeard posted:

Even the voice acting from using the speak with animals is insanely high effort. I found a side quest you can do early on where you help a random rat steal from the grove's food stores.

there's a pigeon in the outskirts of baldur's gate who talks like a ww2 fighter pilot, absolutely rules