Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

hoipe to do a co-op playthrough with the family. divinity 2 owned

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

my only question is, is the pathing still dumb? in divinity 2 chars would get stuck on something trying to move to a target and then they go "oops cant go! I skip my turn!" it drove me loving crazy

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

insane anime posted:

theres also gay sex !

rolling a 20 in a man's rear end

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

please release this on the X pronto, lord Spencer

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

player.modav carryweight 9000

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

yup. total clusterfucj. pillars 2 added turn-based as an option after launch and its 100x better, also th better game overall

pillars 2 turn based owns. played thru it twice when i was on super unemployment.

rtwp is always awful. it only makes sense in kotor because it is a simple easy game you can default attack through

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

finally grabbed this rear end on xbox, doing a split screen run w the wife. she was horrified when I let (early camp event) shadowheart kill the annoying gith lady who tried to start poo poo every single rest

every fight has been really challenging and surprising, a lot like divinity 2 but less insane. div2 basically demanded that you were psychic (quicksaved constantly) and got everyone in position to out-ambush ambushes and even then it was an hour long dance on a knife edge that could be ended by any good enemy roll, im glad theyve reeled that back lol

----------------

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You’re lucky you left the state you rat gently caress.

everyone in the party has personality and some kind of mystery to their story and laezel was just ME ANGRY, I KILL YOU every time I try to get a long rest. die! we got a barb in the party we're good!

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

You don't understand what you're missing, snot rag.

----------------