Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

This games too loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Shadow flame got her pussy wet several times in a row when I was going shot for shot with a indeed ogre earlier.

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Kongming posted:

Wonder why this keeps happening.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Putting spikes on the floor and mind forcing enemies to walk on it FTW.

Bro you are one sick puppy. Let’s just say I’m glad I’m not on your bad side

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

[MC not even looking up from his newspaper] uhuh it's great honey

I think she looks great.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Im still in Act 1 and I get how Gale is obnoxious espeically to the IZ disposition but IMO he has nothing on Wyll. I cant stand Wyll. And his new Spoiler horns look terrible

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lae'zel pwns. Easy favorite.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Honestly it might just be the great acting and mocap, but I've found most of the characters really engaging, and usually in these games I hate them and replace them with custom characters as soon as possible

Yea I’ve been surprised by how frequently some little mocap flourish on a line of dialogue will make the entire exchange feel real. Even random goblins have verisimilitude to them. Very easy to get into the RP mindset

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Knuc U Kinte posted:

The goblin at the windmill sticks out for this, as well as the prisoner in the Druid grove. The goblins kick rear end and I’ll definitely do a psycho absolutist run one day.

Windmill goblin and his Saul Goodman esque hand gestures when he’s begging for his life is who I thought of too. There’s a bit of reddit here and there but overall the game brings the funny imo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lae’zel >> Shadowheart > Gale > Karlach > Astarion >>>>> Wyll imo.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Those are Act I impressions and subject to change.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I’ve been splitting my time between this play thru and a Bro op one which has been extremely fun. And some other games. You know how it is.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Nutmeg posted:

seeing lae'zel's pussy made me laugh really hard

Rereadingthe first half of the thread and lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I've started a few different charactersbecause I have a sickness about these kinds of games and it's so sweet how much it feels like they've managed to allow whatever motivates your RP to blossom into actual godliness or whatever, and most parts of the gameplay don't outstay their welcome. Lord Larian has done it again.

Barely know wtf you’re talking about but totally agree.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

The way Lae'zel looks when you correct her on pronouncing Tiefling ftw lol.

I like when she says Tch. 😍

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

It’s cool that the hag is so gross and evil that even in the best possible resolution of her quest you have to eat a scab off her scalp.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

lol
SHART: So have we buried the hatchet, Lae'zel?
LAE'ZEL: No. Why would I want to bury a weapon?

Lmfao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Mekchu posted:

I don't remember having to do that at all lmao

If you whoop her rear end she offers a stat boost to spare her / let her steal teh baby. And thats the form it takes. Spoilers

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Incestuous drow lady crowing about how surfacers all want to gently caress drow because they're exotic and devastatingly sexy while my character Dogsniffer Rimbauld looks at her like this

IS this what happens if you eat the worms. Im not touching the drat things anymore.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Looks likes worms is back on the menu. :can:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I called it a scab for brevitys sake. It's a piece of her scalp with matted hair and lice on it. I suppose you think I love eating that, too.:rolleyes:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Frankly everyone, I have to say, I kinda think Gale is epic lol. I was too hard on these guys at first.

He's a sweetheart. And his plight is relatable.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

SHes yellow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

My mistake.