Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

You can't use early access saves in the full game though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Been playing a swords bard and it kicks rear end

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

I wish there was a faster way to switch companions in and out of the party but other than that this game rocks 10/10

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Mekchu posted:

found out you can actually save the people wearing the hag's masks

just been murdering them this whole time. oops.

How out of curiosity, best I could do was just knock them out and hope for the best lol

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

College of Swords bard is insanely fun, feels like the perfect jack of all trades

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

this game's so goddamn good

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

Kinda wish I'd gone dark urge for my first run but I'm looking forward to it later. I imagine playing a dark urge character trying to be a good guy will make for a more interesting story overall

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harrow
Jun 30, 2012

insane anime posted:

[closes imp tab and begins clicking her dialogue over and over again to see if she wants to kiss me yet]