Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

mbt posted:

bg3 is soy

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

That Little Demon posted:

can't wait OP, let us know how this goes

Mekchu posted:

larian having our backs by prepping a 'get out of work because i'm playing bg3' note for us to give employers

insane anime posted:

Game just pissed me the gently caress off because it involuntarily made me kick the poo poo out of a squirrel. gently caress you

Mekchu posted:

just had to beat off a vampire trying to touch me in my sleep

Mekchu posted:

also pro tip, speaking with animals is teh best because then you find squirrels freaking out in pain over some tiefling bard's awful singing begging you to stop it

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

cant tell if everyone in the camp thats a dude is trying to have sex with me or

insane anime posted:

yep. THe girl said wow you two guys looked cozy over there, blood must be hot. Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

insane anime posted:

this is exactly what happened in loving pathfinder 2. I thought some guy and i were just becoming bros, having some laughs, and slamming beers- and then he tried sexz0rzing me.

lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
any epic moments in this game you found lately, mekchu?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

right arm posted:

Lmfao just made a goblin eat his wolf’s turds

right arm posted:

Lmfao his lips after

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
https://twitter.com/Dansgaming/status/1687810212298629120

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Game is cringe. Gas

if you dont pick the aids dialogue options and forget you read them and also dont stumble on anything aids that the developers gigglesqueeshly put in there, its actually pretty chill, honestly

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

insane anime posted:

But it ebbs and flows because right now the guy I accidentally made horny only has dialogue options of me totally breaking up with him or telling him I want to bone him-there's no friendzoning this guy

lol

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Pragmatica posted:

i restarted because i was not happy with some of the decisions i made, and it was making my options way too weird lol...

lol weird how?

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

she killed every single person and party member lol

lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013
me a few hours into my "kill every annoying retard i find" playthrough of a larian game

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

Leadthumb posted:

The githranki lady told me it was a shame that "you've promised your body to gale." When I did no such thing and the only dialog options were like, "he's great" and "it's just sex". I talked to astarion and he was like really? gale huh? Now I hate gale more than I already did. It's pissing me off and making me want to start over lol

lmao

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

SirSamVimes posted:

protip for avoiding horny writing: don't talk to everyone in the brothel, the place where sex happens

yup. and dont choose the sex freak options when their presented to you. its your fault you even looked at them, honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

P-Mack posted:

there's so much energy on capturing authentic tabletop D&D vibes and then they add in the authentic vibes of the tabletop game that you ghost after one session cause the DM is an obvious sex offender