Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

if you buy it before tomorrow you get the free extra stuff from the deluxe edition

loved divinity os 2, hyped for this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

playing as the preset elf rogue guy since all the preset characters in DOS2 were pretty entertaining

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

insane anime posted:

let me know how many ppl you save on the ship. .

i ended the ship w three ppl in my party…? Idk if I missed anyone. Crushed a brain with my bare hands though lol

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

it’s hella fun - the combat is so good and the literal dice rolls are such a genius idea

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

insane anime posted:

ah, clearly the tiresome dandy that looks like a dedicated follower of fashion in my party is a vampire as well

Lol he’s my pc, the rest of the party was troubled when he started feeding on a random brain in combat

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

insane anime posted:

Good loving game eat my rear end like groceries if you don't like it.

hell yeah

I just really like doing the combat, it’s fun to think of different ways to gently caress up the other guys with barrels, grease explosions, etc. not really complicated, the game part owns

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

herculon posted:

This game kicks rear end

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

dropped my zero (astarion as my pc) and restarted with the hero (half orc monk who keeps knocking guys over with his staff), about to head back into the druid/tiefling settlement

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

drat…the dark urge is hosed up…

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

My monk air punched a giant queen spider into a chasm on round one of what was shaping up to be quite a battle.

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

sourdough posted:

I'm downloading baldurs gate three

:letsgo:

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Wtf she had that much gold!? I pushed her into the chasm…

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

https://twitter.com/daunt_lys/status/1693024281922335046?s=20

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

lol when you give the lady looking for githyanki eggs an owlbear egg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buffalo all day
Mar 13, 2019

Buttplug.io