Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i thought there was no pre-loading?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
so not the actual game, got it

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

You can preload and play the first few hours of it. How does that not answer your question you ungrateful little turd. 🔫
the full game is a separate client and saves don't transfer over, get owned and take a seat \_ 🪑♿

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
if its soy ill taste it myself to find out

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Fungah! posted:

for every 1 aidsy thng theres like 20 things that kick rear end so yeah. bg3 is epic

ive meet gale and i know who im torturing/getting killed this playthrough

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
game owns

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Malders Hate.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

herculon posted:

This game kicks rear end

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
I'm a few hours into act 2 and sometime in the future I have to do another playthrough as the biggest rear end in a top hat bard possible

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
goty

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
seeing lae'zel's pussy made me laugh really hard

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
this is all I do now

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

insane anime posted:

hope he enjoyed trading his life as a stupid rear end wizard for that of a hermit who sits outside of my party in the campsite 24/7 waiting for me to accidentally click his dialogue :cheers:

same, gently caress that fool.

savoring this game like a fine wine, swirling my adventure slowly in one of the many cups I have to take from everywhere for 10 gold a pop cause all my guys suck at pickpocketing

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
no save scumming results/events, you deal with with what happens, keep your gaming honor intact

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
my only real complaint right now is going to camp and talking to ppl and everyone wants to gently caress me. you can ignore it by blowing everyone off im sure but it feels forced and that my camp has been infested by a bunch of swingers.

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

sourdough posted:

I'm downloading baldurs gate three

excellent

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
pretty sure I'm at the last big plot beat of act 2, crazy poo poo went down that affected a lot of my quests in one swoop, ready to do the drat thing and see baldurs gate finally

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
i think i hosed up missing a good amount of content in act 2. so much death...

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Dongicus posted:

im going to kill the dog

i picked the dialog option where i yell at his owners corpse and the (bitch went psych) dog went aggro and i forgot to turn on the option to just incapacitate him lol. realized it way after the fact and with my no save scum rule im stuck being a monster

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Rereadingthe first half of the thread and lmfao

lol

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004
cool I can be in an incestuous 3 way as if this game didn't have enough sex freaks already GOTY!

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

insane anime posted:

lol. i havent played since i saw that part. im sure theres some sort of catch . . but im not going to find out

same I dipped out and in my evil playthrough I will ironically smite them in the name of our Lord ⛪

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Dongicus posted:

just ran into the tradgames bossfight and they said my build was reddit and my romance option was cringe told me to uninstall then dm'd me images of smacked asses

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Your wife should blast each of your nuts and your little pecker with Level 3 Magic Missile.