Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

been playing this multiplayer with two different groups but somehow every character i make ends up looking like Willy Wonka.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

just putting this out there: i asked in the weekend thread, but are any imps in for a 4 person, monthly baldur's gate 3 game? i have a twice weekly game and a monthly game but i'm still a long way from getting anywhere i think it's fun to play multiple characters. if you're interested, please PM. i promise not to fall into a coma this time.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

periodically think of playing this on my own but i genuinely think, after starting with multiplayer with multiple groups, that it would feel lonely. any time they need you to solve a puzzle in particular, talking with your bros about what decision to take over voicechat makes it genuinely feel like the d&d video game i always wanted.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

lmao

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Throwing Crime and Punishment in the trash 20 pages in because this oval office hasn't even done any crime yet

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I tried to make my dream guardian Danny Devito but he just came out looking like a yassified Tony Soprano

lol. the character creator could definitely use some work. everyone looks so much like a prissy gene wilder that my brother and I can't tell who we're talking about when we say that willy wonka has to reposition. the Bethesda character creators all look like weird fish people but you can create George costanza or whatever

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

In this house, Halsin is a hero! End of story!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I sleep in a big bedroll with my yellow wife.