Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
diabetes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Wife walked in on (blighted village) the scene where a bug bear is loving a troll and just started yelling “gross gross kill them!” And called me a pussy when I tried to apologise instead

freaky deakies need love too

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

yeah lol hey you wanna come over and see my bone throne?

no, it's not... it's not a... no, i mean an actual chair made of ... okay cool some other time maybe

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Wormskull posted:

I might do that in a couple months so I can play on the toilet.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i can't believe how good all the dialogue is.

even stuff you know for certain you're only gonna hear on this particular playthrough, none of it is halfassed or worse than the main cutscene acting. they really went ham on discussion animation too god drat. the characters do little pauses and hand motions and poo poo, it completely sells it in a way few other games do

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

insane anime posted:

most of the dialogue is poo poo in my opinion but the voice acting and all the other stuff you said does really make it good lol

yeah the writing is pretty standard d&d module stuff but they sell it real good.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
lmao the victory music

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

rest in pepperoni

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
there's no one right way to hunt milfs let the man cook

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

Off work with the funny meme disease and started playing this properly to distract myself and immediately felt so overwhelmed the world started spinning in circles

sorry about your aids i hope you get better soon

im all geared up to deal with the elder brain and my bard belongs on a fuckin gwar album cover

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
rolled credits and immediately started a new run to see what dark urge is all about

we got a good game here folks

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I led the hot drow lady to the druid grove to kill her and thin out the goblin forces before I went back to their camp to save the head druid and he just... freed himself and walked right in after I killed her lol

i fought my way in and found him in a cage as a bear and as soon as i walked in he just broke the bars down and started killing everybody

like, drat why did you wait for me dude? now he's super horny too, weird vibes

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Food Boner posted:

Feel like a shower after lyzael did..stuff to my character

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

No titty and a pug nose. Sad!

can't handle the githyussy stay outta the creche

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i'll be a big ol'

big ol' boy

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Wormskull posted:

There’s a cool chest that turns poo poo into nearly weightless trash when you put them in and reveals them when you take them out. Shame the thing weighs 100 pounds.

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Pragmatica posted:

lol... i have the biggest crush on dame aylin! she kicks rear end. :swoon:

just did a fight in lower city helping her, killed lorroakan, and the cutscene was very badass and lmao

i was hootin and hollerin yeaaaah gently caress that guy up

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i summon a milf elemental, roll for initiative

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
he was supposed to be even hornier

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
yeah there's one other ending for karlach but it's kind of a cop out imo

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Cubone posted:

it's possible I just haven't played enough

they just all got on my nerves when the annoying one ate my gloves and camp afterward was one Forspoken Girl after another going "umm, WOW, did that just happen? he actually just absorbed a magical item? wow. did I really see that? he absorbed it? that's a thing that can happen now? so I guess we live in a world where THAT can be a thing that hapoen now.."
I actually got mad and said "you are loving CRINGE" out loud to my monitor, which was turned on and there were no reflective surfaces in the room and my webcam was off

what are you talking about lol

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
i think there are quests that change if you don't finish them in act 1 but nothing is blocked off until act 3 as far as i can tell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT

Dongicus posted:

just ran into the tradgames bossfight and they said my build was reddit and my romance option was cringe told me to uninstall then dm'd me images of smacked asses

post the smacked asses