Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
interesting ideas here OP

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go in for regular checkups that is

Bananas

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

https://i.imgur.com/jEStGrF.mp4

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Nooner posted:

They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if you don't go in for regular checkups that is

Bananas

A banana a day keeps the prostate at bay.

Overdog
Jul 12, 2023

by CVG

(and can't post for 10 years!)

nanananananananananana

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
I love bananas so much I can almost forgive the CIA for overthrowing Allende, the democratically elected leader of Chile, and installing Pinochet, a ruthless monster.

All to keep bananas cheap.

9/11/1973 never forget.

America deserved 9/11/2001.

But still, yay, cheap bananas!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

i think back to when my brother worked a retail job with regular customers in college, and there was an old guy who he said would always tell stories about the past and how things are different now. one of them was simply something like:

"I LOVE bananas! .... can't eat 'em anymore (sigh)"

no explanation provided, guess his old body just couldn't take that level of spice any longer or something

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

EvilJoven posted:

I love bananas so much I can almost forgive the CIA for overthrowing Allende, the democratically elected leader of Chile, and installing Pinochet, a ruthless monster.

All to keep bananas cheap.

9/11/1973 never forget.

America deserved 9/11/2001.

But still, yay, cheap bananas!

lol wut

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

NOBODY,IN THE HISTORY OF EVER, HAS ASKED OR CARED WHAT CANADA THINKS. YOU ARE NOT A COUNTRY. YOUR MONEY HAS THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND ON IT. IF YOU DIG AROUND IN YOUR BACKYARD, NATIVE SKELETONS WOULD EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR LAWN LIKE THE END OF POLTERGEIST. CANADA IS SO POLITE, EH?
Fun Shoe
That actually happened. Chile elects some dude who's all 'we gonna nationalize banana plantations n poo poo so we can make our citizens not poor af' and the CIA was all 'lol no here have a dictator' and that's where the term banana republic comes from.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

EvilJoven posted:

That actually happened. Chile elects some dude who's all 'we gonna nationalize banana plantations n poo poo so we can make our citizens not poor af' and the CIA was all 'lol no here have a dictator' and that's where the term banana republic comes from.

Yeah, I'm aware of the US government and United Fruit loving over Chile, but this is just a bananas thread

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2U3Faa3DejQ

EvilJoven
Mar 18, 2005

Fun Shoe
Ikr that shits bananas

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler
Ooh oooooh this my poo poo, this my poo poo

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
The Brad Banana Special
I picked this one up in Thailand. Basically what I do is cut up a banana then piece it back together inside of a banana peel. Ever so carefully, I insert the banana into a certain orifice and unpeel the banana whilst doing so. Dance around for a little while then deposit a freshly chopped banana onto the table of your target. If done right they will believe you cut the banana into pieces inside of your body. A real crowd pleaser.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Dixville posted:

Ooh oooooh this my poo poo, this my poo poo

i'm hollerin back

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Dixville
Nov 4, 2008

I don't think!
Ham Wrangler

Bad Purchase posted:

i'm hollerin back

gently caress

BeastOfTheEdelwood
Feb 27, 2023

Led through the mist, by the milk-light of moon, all that was lost is revealed.

Bogus Adventure posted:

I'll be honest, I like them best when they're still a bit green. Once they are ripe there is something off-putting about the flavor. I can't eat spotty ones, they seem sickly sweet.

4-6 is when they taste the best imo to eat alone. 7-9 are good for smoothies, blending into pancakes, or baking. Past that is gross.

This is truth.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

IN PYJAMAS

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

heh

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

:cool::respek::cool:

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I enjoy a banana and peanut butter smoothie

Just a lil honey in there for taste

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

this thread is bananas

b a n a n a s

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
They're usually the only fruit I buy.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

covidstomper58 posted:

Artificial banana flavor is superior to actual bananas. If we had the technology to grow a stack of banana flavored wacky wafers on a tree, then we'd really have something going on, then.

Banana flavor is the worst thing ever synthesized by man.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Whoops. This one isn't looping.

itry fucked around with this message at 09:13 on Aug 3, 2023

Wifi Toilet
Oct 1, 2004

Toilet Rascal
I just ate a banana (not in a seductive way)

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Did you know they are radioactive????

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

redshirt posted:

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

redshirt posted:

If you have to get monitored for internal radioactivity, it's fun to see the big ⁴⁰K spike on the print out.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

As a young 'un it blew my mind that the Goodies did the voices for this.

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

Bananas really upset my insides, and I don’t like the way they smell because it reminds me of bad times.
I’m sad about it because they are a good healthy snack for a lot of people, and it would be convenient if I could enjoy them too.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Szechwan posted:

I yearn to taste a Gros Michel 'nana

So buy one. There are online shops that sell them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Szechwan posted:

I yearn to taste a Gros Michel 'nana

Big Mike