Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Glad I managed to get in a bunch of 10E games early. All my WH buddies are having kids now. They need to get their priorities straight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Have they updated the codex roadmap since the announcement of 10th? Does this reveal mean Tau are next?

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Cheers, thanks. If anyone has a link to the Ork preview, I'd love to see it. Think I missed it!

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
It's also funny that they make their entire store inoperable for pre-orders. I just wanted to check an order of paints and see if it shipped. Nope, queue. Want to buy something else that's not on pre-order? Sit in a queue.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
According to blurry screenshots of the preview video, some Ork datasheets are going bye-bye:

Big Mek w/ Kustom Force Field (makes sense)
Boss Zagstruk (don't know how much use this gets, but sucks for stormboy lovers)
Kaptin Badrukk (a criminal loving injustice!)
Mad Dok Grotsnik
Mekboy Workshop
Nob on Smash Squig (could just run as a squighog boy now)
Nob with Waagh! Banner (i have one and don't run it that often, but sucks to see it go)

Couldn't they just have nerfed badrukk instead of killing him? Lame.

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

AnEdgelord posted:

odd one to get rid of considering every squighog boy box has a Nob on Smasha Squig in it and hes even in the new Combat Patrol box, maybe they're just turning him into a Sergeant for the unit?
I think that's what's happening to most of what they're "removing", they're just being rolled into other datasheets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007

Lostconfused posted:

Yes the pre-orders should be going up in a few hours.

Local stores have already started taking orders sunday/monday.

Going to have a bit of a chuckle when Kasrkin get a cost bump in a week or two.
I believe preorders go live Saturday at 1pm EST, unless I'm missing something.

Would be amazing if Games Workshop would just have this info on their site, but that's asking a lot I guess.