Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Uncle Seymour wants you to eat your beans.
Any of y'all have any online stores you'd recommend? I'm scouring the internet looking for soul grinders in stock somewhere. trying to avoid ordering from GW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Any tips for playing low model count armies against Tau?

I have a league match tomorrow and it's my 3rd 40k game ever.

Thinking I should turtle up otherwise this guy is going to blow me off the table.

I have no clue what his list looks like, but I'm running with this:

Char1: 1x Lord of Change (285 pts): Bolt of Change, Staff of Tzeentch, Rod of sorcery
Enhancement: The Everstave (25 pts)
Char2: 1x Be'lakor (350 pts): Warlord, Betraying Shades, The Blade of Shadows
Char3: 1x Shalaxi Helbane (450 pts): Lash of Slaanesh, Pavane of Slaanesh, Snapping claws, Soulpiercer
Char4: 1x The Blue Scribes (75 pts): Sharp quills
Char5: 1x The Changeling (90 pts): Infernal Flames, The Trickster's Staff

3x Nurglings (40 pts): Diseased claws and teeth
3x Nurglings (40 pts): Diseased claws and teeth
10x Pink Horrors (140 pts): Coruscating Pink flames, Pink claws

6x Flamers (150 pts): Flamer mouths, Flickering Flames
1x Slaanesh Soul Grinder (190 pts): Harvester cannon, Iron claw, Scream of despair, Warpclaw
1x Slaanesh Soul Grinder (190 pts): Harvester cannon, Iron claw, Scream of despair, Warpclaw

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Am I going to catch poo poo for using a two headed fateweaver as an LoC in tournaments? I'm kinda just assembling my greater daemons to look cool. It's going to suck if I have to buy a double one day just for WYSIWYG

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Any of y'all ever play on TTS?

Also, any chance any of y'all would be interested in getting a little goon league going for 40k?

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Hatedad posted:

This is how I've been primarily playing 40k lately. My wife and I play a lil weekly 2000 point game, then refine our lists to beat each other the next week without having to drop serious $$$/painting hours.

I'd love to play a few pickup games every once in a while, is there a SA 40k Discord or anything to plan something like that?

https://discord.gg/T7BPx7Ub

Just created this Discord. I'll put some work into it later.

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Someone take my wallet away from me. I just finished assembling about 2000 points of Daemons with nothing painted and now I want to buy a thousand sons battleforce.

Beaucoup Cuckoo fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Apr 9, 2024

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

So rumors floating around that everything red on this sheet is going to legends.

People are pretty mad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beaucoup Cuckoo
Apr 10, 2008

Here y'all go

Looks kinda fun.