Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

Warmachine posted:

The main reason I want to model all the greebly wargear is to do stupid poo poo with magnets if I'm being honest. Yeah let me fire this hunter killer and pull it off the model because magnets. Maybe I'm the only one who thinks that's cool, but I don't care they're my toys I can do what I want.

No magnets are cool I’m similarly into magnetizing everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

When you make the second entry and the debits and credits balance, and you blow them to hell.

bird food bathtub posted:

I think there's a pretty good case to make that they could have been female all along. When you're an 8 foot tall walking talking hulking genetic freak with questionably as much of your original body left as you have now, who's to say you started off with one set of plumbing over the other? You're barely even human anymore and you live your life in either isolation or a form fitting fusion powered tank.

Would sort of make sense, biologically, all humans begin as females, males just have some extra junk on top, would be in some ways easier to start with female plumbing.

pseudanonymous
Aug 30, 2008

Lostconfused posted:

How many armies do you need before you have to admit that you have a problem.

Painted or unpainted?