Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

I started putting together my first finecast model.

gently caress finecast.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Communist Thoughts posted:

Now that is T'au for some reason how are you meant to pronounce that?

Tuh Ow
Tee Ow

Or do you just ignore the fantasy apostrophe?

Tay-you

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

Go extreme Liefeld and put an enormous rock in front of him

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

For basing, anyone have experience incorporating fabric, or something that isn't actually fabric but reads like it? I have a few Sisters I need to do something with and I thought basing them so they look like they're fighting a ruined cathedral might be neat, and I'd like to include a tattered ornate rug in there to add some color and general visual flair.

Using real fabric (like from an old shirt) seemed like the obvious choice, but then I started thinking about potential complications like the fabric being too thick and throwing off the scale or the glue/adhesive soaking through and ruining the look.

FeculentWizardTits
Aug 31, 2001

How do the Votann and Imperium get along in the lore? I know Squats used to occupy some weird space where they were sorta/not totally part of the Imperium and I'm curious how much of that (if any) carried over.