Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you
Life has never been the same after Belinda Blinked and I've grown as a man and a human after listening to the podcast. The books belong in all the royal libraries across the world, and the podcast should be used as sex-ed in middle school

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

b mad at me posted:

Why should anyone give a poo poo about any of this?

It's esoteric knowledge. You have to listen to understand

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

I'm just shitposting and you know it, relax

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

Lumbermouth posted:

Once I got to the end of Season 2 it stopped mattering to me, because even if you wrote Jim Sterling cumming blue out of his molting Frankenstein dick to be funny, you're still a weird lil gremlin and should be celebrated accordingly.

And they've confirmed multiple times that Rocky is trying to write great stuff (and thinks it is so himself). He's usually drunk while writing and doesn't belive in "editing" or "read what you've written before publishing" and well, I'm happy he doesn't

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

hemale in pain posted:

I've started listening and yup it's great
You're welcome/I'm so sorry for you

You'll never look at a pot or pan the same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

ElGroucho posted:

Right now it just sounds like people reading a bad book

Well, that is the premise of the whole book - but it gets better by getting worse? How far in have you gotten? I think if you've gotten to Jim Sterling and still don't "get it", I don't think it's for you