Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

I like video games. Okay okay I like some video games. Okay okay I sometimes play video games that I don't hate with every fiber of my being. Anyway what's the best dating simulator? Is it the one with the pigeons maybe the KFC one? I bet it's the one with the pigeons. I've only played the one where you make/sell potions does that count?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Orc Massage, op.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Hades

e: or Stardew Valley

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Knights of the Old Republic 2.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Custer's Revenge

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Solitaire :smith:

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

That one that does your taxes

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
the answer depends on how many sex scenes you expect from it

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Hatoful Boyfriend

e: Yeah, you got it.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Undertale is indeed overrated imo but you do get to go on a date with a skeleton, which puts it leagues ahead of more dedicated romance-oriented games

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Das Boo posted:

Hatoful Boyfriend

i bought this on steam in 2014, it's the only anime style game i own out of hundreds, and they are still recommending me extremely lewd anime games all the time because i played hatoful boyfriend

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons
  • Hatoful Boyfriend
  • I Love You, Colonel Sanders!
  • Doki Doki Literature Club
  • Sucker for Love: First Date
  • Dream Daddy
  • Date (Almost) Anything Simulator

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Baldurs Gate 2.

almost1337
Jun 14, 2013

The male likpatons turn around the nucleus formed of female boobons and neutral bolsterons

Bad Purchase posted:

i bought this on steam in 2014, it's the only anime style game i own out of hundreds, and they are still recommending me extremely lewd anime games all the time because i played hatoful boyfriend

What they should be recommending is Aviary Attorney.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

ChickenHeart posted:

Undertale is indeed overrated imo but you do get to go on a date with a skeleton, which puts it leagues ahead of more dedicated romance-oriented games

IMO the date with the fish was more memorable

caleb
Jul 17, 2004
...rough day at the orifice.
Dream Daddy is good. There is a mini game where you try to make it through the pit at a PUP show.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Skyrim, you can reward your spouse with wheels of cheese upon completing your quests, and eventually forget about them in a fancy penthouse in Markarth, whist you grow more wealthy, distant, and powerful.

Just like real life!

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

X-Com: UFO Defense and X-Com: Terror from the Deep, you can get mpreg or fpreg, really anything with a pulse preg

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

Bad Purchase posted:

They'll still do that even if you haven't played hatoful boyfriend

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

baldurs gate 2

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

Bad Purchase posted:

Wtf, Hatoful is good and wholesome unless you try wooing that loving partridge.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

Minesweeper

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

They said dating simulator

Larry Cum Free
Jun 3, 2022

move it or lose it dillweed
Elden ring

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Second Life OP.

Slam Pajamas
May 21, 2007
ALL TEXT TITLE ALL-STARS

bossy lady posted:

That one that does your taxes

Quiken 2: Pump Chumps

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Bad Purchase posted:

Same here but because I bought Bayonetta.

OP, the answer is Duke Nukem 3d

Talorat
Sep 18, 2007

Hahaha! Aw come on, I can't tell you everything right away! That would make for a boring story, don't you think?

I can’t believe they banned that game.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

The Guild 2. Convince someone to marry you by giving them a handful of bobbles and trinkets while saying nice things to them. Then have children who will inherit your businesses and secure powerful positions in local government, thus ensuring that the law and its subjects will always favor your dynasty.

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
I think people just talk dirty with ChatGPT nowadays

emSparkly
Nov 21, 2022

I'm open to interpretation!
Fire Emblem Three Houses

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

pencilmaster

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

your imagination, op

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

AKA Pseudonym posted:

I think people just talk dirty with ChatGPT nowadays

You used to be able to talk dirty with AI Dungeon, but they either censored it, or made it a paid-only feature.

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

clannad

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

Bad Purchase posted:

steam is just grody now. it recommended me a furry inflation thing because i played Bloons Tower Defense. gabe, please present me with more relevant perverted material if you want my $5.99 or whatever. thanks.

also the answer is the sims. vary your activities just enough to prevent them from getting bored, and most people cannot tell that you're a hollow shell of a person just going through the motions. until you move in and leave 15 smelly plates scattered around the house at all times, complain about a piece of artwork again and again, and constantly clog the toilet.

Beartaco
Apr 10, 2007

by sebmojo
What's the game where most players end up marrying the grizzled blacksmith because it's based entirely on how often you talk to each NPC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
Astroglide